Chapter forty-four🐾

~Y/N POV~

I have to admit it's very intimidating to be sitting at the top of this dining table while six pairs of eyes stare back at me. It was pretty awkward for me and I couldn't help but look down at my hands on my lap since I didn't know whether it would actually be okay for me to touch the dining table that was so shiny with polish I could see my own reflection.

Even the plates and cutlery were very shiny with polish and the table was beautifully decorated with clothed place mats and candles in the centre of the table and a main vase filled with lilies and roses.

This dining room was nothing like the dining room back at home. This is Mrs Park's house, Jimin's mother and yet here I am facing six mothers staring back at me. Some eyes more kinder than others but no one attacked me so that's a plus.

Jin dropped me off and was very unsure to leave me here with all of them alone without at least one of them with me but I assured him I would be fine. I felt determined to face their moms alone especially when Namjoon told me they were asking to officially meet me properly without their husbands around. Although Jin did give a warning of some sorts towards his mother about the way to behave with me but from what I've taken so far she's one of the few that aren't giving me dirty looks right now.

Mrs Park and the two Mrs Kim's are the only two that are looking at me with more softer eyes but still on some sort of alert. It's not like I can do anything stupid anyway, it would most likely cost me my life if I did.

"This is a lovely home you have Mrs Park."

I decided to speak breaking that uncomfortable silence that was eating me alive. Gaining the courage to look to her from across the table.

"Why thank you dear, that's kind of you to say." Mrs Park

Some how her friendly smile and soft tone made me feel more at ease with her anyway.

"Tell me how did you do it." Mrs Jeon

My eyes flickered to meet her glare, placing her elbow onto the table as she stares at me.

"I'm sorry I don't  understand what you mean."

Frowning at her I really had no idea what she was talking about. But the black haired woman rolled her eyes at me and picked up her wine glass to take a sip.

"What she means is how did you get our sons to mate you. You reek of them and those marks are visible." Mrs Min

I tugged on the collar of my blouse in hopes to pull it up to hide but it only resulted in some giggles from the women.

"Oh dear there's no point in hiding them. We've seen them already and plus there's no shame in baring your marks, we all show off ours." Mrs Kim (Namjoon's mom)

She gestured to all the women at the table and just fixed the glasses on the end of his nose by pushing them back up.

"It's about time they found someone anyway, so I think we should just move passed this difference between us all and just get over it." Mrs Kim (Jin's Mom)

"I couldn't agree with you more." Mrs Park

The two sitting across from each other laughed together and clinked their drinks together, glasses meeting in the middle.

"Fine then let's just drop the conversation before I get a headache. So Y/n tell us about yourself." Mrs Jung

Thank god we can move on from that conversation, I didn't want to dig deeper than that.

"There's not much to tell."

"Just tell us anything about yourself." Mrs Park

"Yes because I'm very curious about how you managed to live all this time in the woods all by yourself." Mrs Jeon