Chapter twenty-three🐾

~Y/N POV~

Stretching my arms above my head with a slight groan from myself I rolled over in this warm comfy bed. Fluttering my eyes open I realised the lights were off and the tv also.

Fuck.

Sitting up in the bed, I come to realise that I fell asleep.

In Taehyungs bedroom.

Looking around this dark room, eyes searching for him or just any sign of him and it seems that he's not here. The bedroom is empty besides myself and I sighed in relief. but now patting down my body checking if he hurt me at all in my sleep I come to find I'm untouched. I' perfectly fine and intact.

The bathroom door was left open but the light was off so I doubt that he would be in the bathroom with the lights off. I wonder if their moms have gone yet, seeing the dark night out the window I could only assume they've gone home because it must be late at night now.

Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I slowly got up from the bed slowly. The pain in my leg isn't sore anymore. I must of just twisted it or something earlier so everything is all good. Casually walking to the bedroom door, I wondered out the bedroom and along the long corridor towards the stairs. The main centre of this large house.

The closer I got to the stairs the more clearer their voices became. I could hear all of them saying something but couldn't yet make out the words. That was until I got to the corner by the end of the long hallway. If I rounded the corner they could see me if they looked up and I wanted to be nosy, just to hear what they talk about when I'm not around.

They shouldn't be able to smell me out since I do have Jungkook's clothes on and I've been in Taehyungs bedroom so I shouldn't be found.

Swatting down to the floor then into the position of on all fours, I crawled along the wooded floor just to scramble over to a decorative table next to the rails of the stairs. Luckily its's solid wood so no one could see me actually behind this thing unless they were to come up the stairs or come out the corridor I just came from.

Sitting on my bum, knees pulled up to my chest I leaned more to the side of this wooden object just to stay quiet and listen to their conversation.

"Are you finally more awake now Tae?" Jimin

"Hmm." Taehyung

Was he sleeping too?

"Have some coffee." Jin

"No I hate coffee and you know that. You should of just left me alone." Taehyung

"Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt your beauty sleep?" Yoongi

"Yes." Taehyung

"You were cuddling with Y/n you do know that right?" Yoongi

My eyes widen shockingly, hand to the mouth to stop the squeak that I was about to make. He was cuddling me?!

"Tsk. You're just jealous I got to sleep next to her. I wasn't going to touch her in anyway to hurt her." Taehyung

"So you cuddled her instead?" Jin

"YES! Jeez can we just talk about something else please? Im sick of you all making fun of me. Jungkook cuddles her all the time." Taehyung

I smiled to that. I love Jungkooks cuddles at night when he sneaks into my bed.

"It's no news to that Tae. It's just so cute to see you both cuddling. It was so adorable." Jungkook

"Yeah I even took a picture to savour the moment." Hoseok