Chapter fifty-seven🐾

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Today is the day this all stops. It's taken me almost two weeks to finally pull this all together with help from my assistant and the guys. Especially Taehyung who's been working his butt off too to help me do this.

I couldn't stop grinning, entering my parents home and took a walk through the house towards my dads home study. My mother would be out right now so this would be the perfect time to confront him.

When I got to the door I didn't bother to knock I just walked in, charging in as I have a mission to complete and get my life back.

The door swung open but I didn't bother to shut it and stomped up to my fathers desk where he sat expressing an startled reaction but removed his glasses to stand up from his chair.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here? I thought you had plans with Moon tonight?" Dad

I snickered at him and just held up the most important thing that would break all this in one second if I'm provoked enough.

"I came to show you this."

Dropping the brown file to his desk my dad just glanced down at it, brows furrowed together and picked it up with one hand and his glasses in the other.

"What is it?" Dad

"Open it and you'll see."

My father only shot me a curious but uncertain look on his face, pushing the glasses to his face and then opening up the file himself. I stood there watching his every reaction and movements. Inside I was excited and wanted to scream with joy seeing my father's face drop when he read the words and evidence on the pieces of paper, flipping through them urgently like he was hoping it would get better but it doesn't.

"Jungkook how did you get this?" Dad

I hummed at him, shrugging my shoulders but took a seat on the spare chair in front of his desk.

"I have my connections. Now are we going to go down the hard route or are you going to release me from my nightmare with that psycho, Moon."

My dad grunted and dropped the files to his desk, glaring at me to try and intimidated me in his own way like he always does but it's not working anymore. The sweat on his forehead was already telling me I have this in the bag.

"You will not break anything off with Moon. She is a better image for us than that thing you call a mate." Dad

Without a thought I slammed my fist on the desk, causing it to shake from impact and I shot back up to my feet when my dad stunned, sat down on his chair after he stumbled back.

"Now you listen to me, I will not have you disrespect my mate like that. Ever. She's mine so deal with it. How would you like it if someone spoke about mother like that? You wouldn't like it so have the decency to be more respectful to mine!"

A threatening growl left me afterwards, I was pissed but I needed to keep this professional.

Seeing my dad just stare up at me, stunned and out of shock a smirked a little seeing this timid reaction and sat on his desk, propping up my knee.

"Now this is how things are going to go from now on dad. Things between Moon and I have already been broken off so no need to worry and after today I will move back home, be with my mate and be there with her and for her until my dying breath. Understand?"

"You broke things off with Moon already? You can't do that!" Dad

A bitter chuckle left from my throat and I opened the file back up again just to point to a few things in particular.

"Oh yes I can unless you want mother or the whole country to know about your embezzlement from company accounts and taxes from the people. I don't think anyone would be happy to find out that one of us that the people trust so much too advantage of them would they?"

His eyes grew in size, fear. That's what I saw and I liked it. I was winning.

"Y-You wouldn't dare?" Dad

"Oh but I would. I would rather destroy the family name and everything along with it than be apart from Y/n." Jungkook

My father only remains speechless, looking down at the files, gulping nervously and tapping his fingers along his chair. Even his long tail behind him lay lifeless across the back of his chair.

"Fine. No more contact with Moon but please for the love of god Jungkook, don't go back to the human." Dad

His plea went in one ear and out the other. Shaking my head I turned that down instantly and jumped off the table.

"No can do and even if I wanted to which I don't, it would be pretty pointless now because give it another couple months and there will be another cheetah hybrid like myself and the press will eat that shit up, if you know what I mean. So yeah, that's not happening."

Turning my back to my dad I wondered towards the door, grinning ear to ear but I heard him push his head up and his shoes against the wooden flooring as he rounded the desk.

"Y/n is pregnant?" Dad

"Yes. Congratulations you're going to be a grandfather, that is if your worthy of making it up to not just myself but Y/n. So now that we're on the same path, I bid you good day father."

I passed him a wave, turning towards the door and chuckled to myself but stopped when he spoke again.

"Jungkook wait!" Dad

I only looked over my shoulder, already done with the conversation so I can go home to Y/n and the guys.

"What?"

My dad only looked down to his feet, coming to stand in front of his desk, biting on his bottom lip and stuffing his hands into the pockets of his trousers. But I was getting impatient and just wanted to go home. I don't need those files on his desk since I have copies locked away at the office.

"Well?"

He then looked up at me, blank expression on his face that was hard to read and stared right back at me dead in the eyes. But what he told me, not only scared me but also brought up this rage inside me that I didn't know I had.

"There's still that one person the poses a danger Jungkook. You know he's far worse than I am and I'm afraid as of tonight he's had enough." Mr Jeon