Chapter thirty🐾

~Y/N POV~

When I say I ran to Taehyung's room, I literally ran to his room.

I didn't even knock but to open his door and run inside slamming the door shut, startling him from his seated position on his bed, dropping his phone to his lap.

"What the fuck woman?! Didn't anyone teach you how to knock?" Taehyung

He glared at me, picking up his phone again, just to cross his legs over the other and rest his back on the headboard of his bed.

"Actually no. No one taught me how to knock before entering Taehyung."

Realisation hit him, eyes grew wide to stare at the black screen of his tv.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Taehyung

Averting his eyes from the tv he went back to his phone not even so much as to glance my way, making me sigh and make that brave step closer towards his bed but his eyes met mine unexpectedly, causing me to stop mid step.

"What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be with Jungkook or someone right now?" Taehyung

I caught onto that light scoff coming from him, his nose scrunching up when he mentioned Jungkooks name. This only made me laugh at him which changed Taehyungs expression from distaste to confusion.

"What are you laughing at?" Taehyung

"Are you jealous?"

"Pft, no. I don't care." Taehyung

Rolling his eyes at me I laughed again, now feeling much more comfortable to walk over to him and actually have enough courage to sit beside him as he watches my every move, squinting his eyes at me.

"Don't worry you don't have to be jealous Taehyung. I'm spending some time with you right now."

"You're so annoying you know that?" Taehyung

Now this was the only time ever that I think of Taehyungs blank expression to be funny as he spoke. It's obvious he's jealous, I mean I know that I'm his mate too as well as the others. So I know he enjoys my company right now even if he wants to deny it.

"You love it really."

I laughed again, slapping his leg. I actually surprised myself in doing that, gasping to myself and a hand over my mouth when I realised what I did. Shit.

I stared at his leg, just waiting for something to happen but when my eyes met his, Taehyungs lips only curved into a small smile and chuckled with that deep tone of his.

"I'll let you off with that one." Taehyung

I huffed at him because he found my panicked state amusing but at the same time I was glad we were getting on like this.

"Why did you come in here anyway Y/n?" Taehyung

"I just wanted to see if you were okay? It looked like you were very upset downstairs."

His smile dropped into a frown and then I knew he put up those walls again.

"I'm fine but if you think I'm going to tell you want happened to me then you're severely mistaken." Taehyung

I sighed, looking down at my hands that I pressed against his bed sheets picking at the fabric. I knew he wouldn't tell me anything and he doesn't have to but I think it would be better for him if he did because that way he could start to open up to me more rather than hide himself away all the time. I've seen the pictures of him smiling and pulling funny faces. I've seen the videos of him pulling pranks on everyone in the house and messing about. I want to see that Taehyung, not the cold distant one that can't bare to be in the same room as me.