Chapter forty-three🐾

~Y/N POV~

Another week passed by in a flash and the where abouts of Jungkook has been the main talk of the house. I mean no one barely sees him anymore and hardly picks up the phone or answers texts and when he does its always hours later. Its frustrating and upsetting. I've barely seen him and I miss him.

The other night I even tried to go check on him when Kwan came and told me he was in his room but he locked it and refused to answer the door so I just assumed he was sleeping at that point so I left it.

I tried again this morning to find him when Hoseok mentioned at breakfast that Jungkook was still in his room just not out yet but still the same as before. Not answering the door. No one can get through to him and it's starting to affect the others too. They're suspicious of Jungkook and yet angry since he's also avoiding them too and apparently he's very good at it when he wants to be.

Even while I'm showering I'm think of Jungkook's weird behaviour that I can't get out of my mind. What is he hiding?

Groaning to myself under the hot water did I slam my fist on the tiled wall, trying to think of some reason to why. Was it something I did wrong?

Was it because the others marked me which is why he's acting like this?

Is he jealous?

I don't know and its bothering the hell out of me.

"Oh, I didn't think you were the violent type, beautiful."

In a state of fright I yelped, turning around on my heels and hands to my heart just to see Jimin entering my shower space and closing the door, looking awfully smug with himself.

"Jimin!! You scared me, what are you doing?"

I asked him, squinting my eyes to him as he stalks forward towards me, staring at me like I was some sort of prey.

"You have no idea just how long I've been watching you in the shower Y/n." Jimin

"Why were you watching me in the shower?"

I asked him, but to step back as he became closer and closer by the second until he too was under the shower head with me.

"I came to ask you something but that idea went flying out the window when I saw what you were doing. Now I have a new plan in mind." Jimin

Stumbling back, my back pressed against the cold wall just so Jimin could take on the opportunity to press his bare chest to my breasts. This was the very moment I finally took notice that he was naked too, gasping as I looked down between us upon realising he only chuckled as he followed my line of sight.

"Finally noticed huh? What can I say, I couldn't resist." Jimin

Meeting his lustrous eyes I bit down hard on my lower lip just as he snuck his arm around my waist pressing my lower half to his just to feel his hardness between us and against my lower abdomen.

"Wha-"

Cutting me off from saying anything more he smashed his lips to mine aggressively. An instant moan slipping from me as he did, already melting into his touch and my frustration already disappearing thanks to Jimin's distraction.

I swung my arms around his neck to deepen our kiss if possible, our tongues dancing together as our lips moulded perfectly. His lips were plump and soft, adding that extra cushion sensation to my lips that smacked against his.

"Jump up." Jimin

Slapping the back of my thigh did I yelp but do as I was told and jumped so he could catch me but only to press my back firmly against the wall as I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself up.