Chapter nineteen🐾

~NAMJOON POV~

Once everyone had fish he'd eating I asked Kwan to take y/n to her bedroom so I could discuss this with the others. Judging by their reactions earlier they're just as worried about this as I am.

Y/n also seemed somewhat scared but she mentioned nothing about it. She didn't need to, it was written all over her face but she shouldn't worry. None of us would let anything happen to her, not again.

After several minutes after y/n was gone we gathered in the living room together and at first no one spoke. All of us scattered across the living room, in deep thoughts to all the possibilities that could happen if our moms found y/n. Truthfully it would be worse if it were our fathers but still, that doesn't change much.

"What the fuck are we going to do Namjoon? They'll sniff her out." Yoongi

He was the first to break the silence, staring back at me in hope for an answer when I'm just as concerned as he is.

"The only thing I can think of is to hide her in one of our bedrooms for the day. That way our scent would mask over hers."

"You seriously think that would work?" Jin

He gave me a sceptical look you his face, not too sure if he believes it would but what other options do we have?

"I hope it does. It just has to."

"What about the rest of the house? Her scent linger everywhere she goes." Hoseok

I sighed and sat on the comfy stool, squeezing the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"I don't know."

"I know! Deep clean the place with bleach before they come. Bleach always hides anyone's scent so I'm sure it'll work with hers." Jimin

That didn't sound like a bad idea.

"What? That's stupid. Besides I don't want my nose to be tainted with that kind of chemicals. It burns." Taehyung

He scrunched up his nose, shaking his head dissatisfied sprawled out across his face as he sat alone on the one seater couch.

"Well put up with it because we're doing that. Unless you want y/n to be mauled again?" Jin

Jin raised a brow, arms folded and daring Taehyung to say more but Taehyung shook his head and bit his lip, sinking down into his couch.

"That's what I thought." Jin

"We'll need to buy more bleach then. When are they coming?" Yoongi

"Tomorrow."

I answer with a low voice, scratching the back of my neck knowing the outbursts they will have to hear this news.

"Tomorrow?!" Jungkook

"That barely gives us any time!" Hoseok

"We're screwed." Yoongi

Jimin scoffed at Yoongi and slapped him across the chest.