Chapter thirty-eight🐾

~Y/N POV~

Yoongi's arms, moved from the position next to my head, to instead wrap around my body, pressing more of his weight onto me, lips still locked but this time, tongue was introduced. Yoongi was the first to make that move, swirling around in my mouth but I couldn't complain one bit. I loved it.

Gripping onto the back of his shirt I slowly lifted it up, signalling I wanted it off and by fuck I did. To see him shirtless in front of me, on top of me. I wanted to see all of him, to feel every part of him.

Ripping himself away from me, just to sit up on his knees between my things, breathing heavily but that lustful smirk and dark eyes was all the more attractive on him.

"You want me to take this off?" Yoongi

I nodded, biting my lower lip and he chuckled and pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it to the floor beside the bed. He was about to drop back down to his previous position but I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest. Glancing down at my hand he frowned and I took the opportunity to sit up onto my own knees in front of him and remove my vest and threw it to the floor somewhere. I didn't see where because my eyes were locked with his.

I didn't have a bra on already so I was topless just like he was. His dark eyes broke our contact to look down to my chest, licking his lips and grinning widely.

"Hmm, I've always imagined what they would look like." Yoongi

"Well now you know."

I whispered to him, reaching for his sweat pant to signal again that I wanted them off. He grabbed my hands to stop me, a questionable look on his face.

"I want you to be my first Yoongi. Please?"

Again our eyes met and I was just trying to express in this moment that what I want is true. I may have had drinks tonight but I know what I want and that is him and I know I wont regret it in the morning.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi

A brow raised up above his forehead and I nodded, tugging on his sweats again.

"Yes I'm absolutely sure."

His tail behind him started to whisk side to side rapidly and a grumble came from his chest.

"Okay then. Lay back." Yoongi

I nodded and did as I he said, scooting back in the bed to lay down in front of him, my legs stretched out on either side of him, carefully watching him reach over to my shorts first and slowly pull them down my legs. Of course I had to lift them to get them off but once they were Yoongi threw them to the floor.

The cool air washed over me and I shivered now being completely naked on the bed.

"Don't worry you'll warm up soon." Yoongi

I nodded, biting my lip out of nerves but I was still so sure of myself this is what I wanted. Looking up to the ceiling I felt the bed shift under Yoongis weight, glancing over to him I just caught sight of him taking off his sweats and now to bare all of him in front of me just as I was.

Hovering his body over mine once again, leaning down to kiss my lips one more this time more gentle than the last, shifting his lower half to press against mine. A shiver down my spine to feel him against my womanhood.

"This is going to be so hard to be gentle but I'll try not to hurt you okay? Just tell me if I do." Yoongi

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his back to hold him close to me, chest to chest. I could see the nervousness in his eyes just before he leaned back down again, our lips meeting again, moving in sync when he reached down between us.