Chapter forty-five🐾

~Y/N POV~

Since coming home I found it hard to stop crying and had pretty much been in my room ever since but with company of course. Neither of the hybrids in this house dared to leave me alone. Although they were constantly walking in and out the room, making phone calls and such. I didn't really care much for that apart from appreciate the they gave me cuddles and assured me they loved me. Except the only three that weren't here were Jungkook obviously, Taehyung and Yoongi.

From what I could tell was going on is that Namjoon was trying to track down where Yoongi and Taehyung were and Hoseok to calm himself down took a drive to go pick them up. Which left me with in Jimin's arms with both Namjoon and Jin pacing around the room and Kwan to sit on the edge of my bed close by, looking absolutely mortified. He knows what's to come and even I do too.

Curled up against Jimin's body, half sitting on his lap and pressed against him, his arm wrapped around me protectively as he tries to soothe me by rubbing circles along my back and whispering sweet words in my ear. Reassuring me there's nothing wrong with me and that I'm perfect in everyway to him. It was comforting in some way but I was still hurting to think Jungkook would do this to me.

I still can't help to think I did something wrong, I didn't did I?

"Just bring them up to Y/n's bedroom Hoseok, don't tell them a thing yet." Namjoon

Hearing Namjoons voice I looked over to him to see him standing in front of my bedroom door with his back to me and his phone pressed up against his ear.

"They're here already? Because I just spoke to Tara and Jungkook is on his way home." Jin

Jin walked up to Namjoon, speaking to him and Namjoon just scowled at Jin but nodded. Jimin just clutched onto me a little tighter and let out a low growl.

"This is not going to go down well." Kwan

I heard him whisper and I looked over to him, sitting a few inches away from Jimin and I. He flickered his eyes to me, pressing his lips together while he fiddled with his long thin tail in his hands. I could see he was scared but I doubt very much he would be brought into anything that happens.

The bedroom door suddenly banged open with a loud thud which made me flinch. Wiping my eyes I turned my attention to the door when I heard Taehyungs voice.

"Why do we have to all be in here? What's going on?" Taehyung

Looking around the room you could see the cluelessness on his face just after Hoseok pushed him inside the room and dragging Yoongi in by the back of his shirt just to slam the door behind him.

"You'll find out soon. Jungkook is on his way." Namjoon

Stuffing his pocket with his phone he barged passed Taehyung and stomped out the room just to Hoseok to follow him, expressing a face full of anger and slammed the door behind them.

"What the hell? What's Jungkook done now?" Yoongi

Yoongi adjusted his jacket, his back to me but when I sniffed, still trying to control myself from the hurt inside me, he stiffened and quickly spun around on his heels. Eyes widening in shock for that split second before he ran over just to pick up into his arms like a child and hold me tight to his body. My arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, just to bury my face into the crook of his neck but I didn't miss the look of concern yet anger on Taehyungs face first.

"Why is she crying?" Taehyung

Jin sighed heavily and I heard a few more steps walking away. I just assumed it was Jimin standing up and also heading towards the door.