Chapter thirty-seven🐾

~Y/N POV~

"Keep that mouth shut Jimin!! The game was to tell your own truth not someone else's!" Yoongi

I slouched over the couch onto Namjoon's laugh, joining in everyone's burst of laughter when Jimin revealed Yoongis secret.

"Hey it's not my fault that you jerk one of to a picture of Y/n that Jungkook took!" Jimin

Yoongi scowled to the hybrid laughing at the stairs, and took a swig of his beer but eyes never leaving him. If I hadn't of had a few drinks in my system I sure would of been blushing and all embarrassed about this but to be honest I felt quite flattered about this confession even if it was Jimin that blurted it out.

"Hey! I have a question, how to do you know that Yoongi goes that Jimin?" Taehyung

Everyone stopped to turn to Jimin again in silence. Taehyung wiggling his brows to the man that suddenly flushed pink cheeks.

"I walked in on him and saw it." Jimin

"Yeah walked in on me in the bathroom. My own bathroom at that." Yoongi

"WHAT?!" Jungkook

He screamed at the top of his lungs, from the seated position on the floor in front of the coffee table, only to pause mid way of pouring shots of this drink called vodka. Not my favourite but it's okay, strong though.

"Oh please Jungkook like you're an innocent angel." Jimin

Jungkook dropping his grin suddenly frowned and I pushed myself back up from my head laying on Namjoons stomach to rest on his shoulder, watching all this going on.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jungkook

"Don't you remember Jungkook? You walked in on me having a shower, smiled at me and left like nothing happened. I've never been so creeped out about that in my life." Hoseok

He shivered but only to quickly erupted into some laughter, slapping his thigh and even Yoongi sitting beside him across the room from me cracked a smile, drinking some more of his beer from the bottle.

"I forgot about that." Jungkook

He mumbled scratching the top of his head, staring down to the shot glasses on the table, doe eyes wide.

"But Taehyung is no better." Namjoon

Hearing him say this I looked up at him, head still resting on his shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

Taking a quick glance over to Taehyung he looked equally as dumbfounded as Jungkook just did moments ago. Then returning my sights back to Namjoon, looking down at me, showing his dimpled smile but glazed eyes. Everyone had been drinking too much already and its pretty funny to see everyone like this but me, my head was starting to feel a little heavy.

"He asked Jin to shower with him naked a few times." Namjoon

My eyes shot wider than before, turning towards Jin sitting on the other side of me, casually sipping on his own bottle of beer.

"It shocked me but didn't bother me that much." Jin

Placing his hand on my thigh he gave me a light squeeze but I didn't pay too much attention to it and then looked over to Taehyung shrugging just as Jungkook started to hand out the small shot glasses.

"I was curious about something. No big deal." Taehyung

Laughing I shook my head in disbelief, forcing myself to sit up straight but sit back against the back of the couch to support my head from feeling so heavy and slightly dizzy. I should probably stop.