Chapter three🐾

~Y/N POV~

I gasped a sharp breath as I suddenly woke up to sit up quickly on something that felt incredibly comfy.

I was breathing heavily out of fear, I had no clue where I was but this room or whatever felt warm compared to what I'm use to. My head throbbed slightly and I clutched onto my head that hurts like hell.

Looking around the room, this huge massive room I can tell it's a bedroom. I've never been in one that I can remember but I know this is a bedroom. Where am I?

But where ever I am, I can't be here. I have to get out of here if I want to live.

I got up from the bed but only to fall to the floor when I tripped over my own feet. Pain flashed through my left ankle and I winced at the pain.

"Shit."

I gripped my ankle to look at it. Touching it slightly I could tell it was sprained. Just great, now it's gonna be even harder to run from here.

The door on the far end of the room started to open by the handle so I crawled back over to the bed but instead of getting onto it, I crawled underneath it. Just in time for the door to open, I could see a pair of black shoes, shoes I've never seen before walking into the room and close the door behind them.

My hand now over my mouth, I tried to remain silent but he may have already heard me since there's nothing that could distract his hearing. Also every now and then as he walks around the bed would I see his tanned colours tail with a brown fluffy end flicker around the back of his legs.

I watched him walk around the room quietly. First over to another door opposite the bed to push open that door with a slight knock. Then he paused there with a heavy sigh before he walked back over to the bed and came to a stop. His shoes pointed right at me, making me cower back as far as I can get under this bed.

"I know you're under there." ??

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to let out a sound to show him I'm scared. I hate feeling like this. As a child I was brave, fearless but now after what I've gone through I can't help but be scared over everything.

The hybrid sighs again, much heavier than last time.

"I'm not going to hurt you. If I wished you harm you would of been dead by now. Please just come out so I can talk to you." ??

Still with my eyes closed, I started to count like I always do when I hope the person goes away. Up to one hundred like always. Only to count in my head, so he can't hear me. I heard his movements again and felt he bed above me move but I remained counting to one hundred.

I know he's not gone but once I finish counting I open my eyes to see the back of his shoes and legs. He must be sitting down.

"Miss can you please come out. I won't touch you, I won't even turn around to look at you if that makes you more comfortable." ??

How would he know I wouldn't attack him from behind?

I grunted softly which I heard him chuckle from the bed. Slowly I pushed myself to the side, to the opposite side to where he is. Coming out from under the bed, I slowly got up but only to sit in my knees. My ankle was still sore but I wasn't going to tell him that.

I peaked over the bed to see he was sitting away from me. He was facing the bedroom door with his back to me. His light brown hair was brushed back, he wore something light blue with a fancy collar around his shirt but what caught my attention was his ears and tail. His tail resting on the bed calmly, his tanned rounded ears on the top of his head that twitched slightly as if he heard my movements.