Chapter twenty-seven🐾

~Y/N POV~

I've never been this nervous in a while now.

It's scary but I'm ready.

I got dressed, Kwan showing me and helping me with more appropriate clothing to wear when going out of the house other than pjs or more sweatpants. Kwan told me to wear a purple floral dress that came down to my knees and gave me some white flat shoes to wear. I think I looked cute to me honest.

It was the first time I've ever seen myself dress in such a way but before leaving I gave to say that Jungkook's reaction and Hoseok's in seeing me in a simple dress was just hilarious. I didn't think Jungkook could turn the shade of white that he did when he saw me and Hoseok spitting out his coffee when I entered the kitchen this morning. Kwan was quite impressed by the reactions since it was of his choosing to what I would wear but seeing their reactions I have to say I might just wear more dresses from now on. I actually quite like them.

I didn't get to see Yoongi or Taehyung this morning but I heard Jin mention that they were already at work which is somewhere we have to go today.

Apparently the so called office place or what ever is closed down and so we now have to go to their main building of work. Jin and Jimin weren't happy about this but since getting in this big metal thing with wheels called a car, Jimin told me he wouldn't let me go. And he hasn't. Jimin has kept a firm hold of my hand the whole car journey, sitting beside me in the back seats while I gawk outside to the world while Jin drives and Namjoon sits beside him but would glance over his shoulder to me.

I couldn't think straight with everything I was seeing out these windows.

After the trees disappeared there was fields upon fields of flowers and even a small farm by the looks of it. I know what a farm looks like but it was so amazing to see in person. The more clear skies above, the blue shake with the white clouds. Its so much more better to see here than back in the woods or the house.

Driving along these big buildings came to view, like they were so huge they could be touching the sky they were that big but so cool. Pressing my face against the glass after Jimin told me the windows were shaded black so no one could see in but we could see out, I stared at everyone walking around outside, in and out buildings and shops minding their own business. Hyrbids of all breeds. It just reminded me of the way humans once lived going by the books and stories from my parents. It looks all so easy.

I just couldn't believe it. This was just great.

While staring at everything and everyone around, the car came to a stop right outside a big building, the doors leading the inside right across from us, only a few feet away at least.

"Y/n you'll have to put these on." Namjoon

He held out a mask and a beanie hat, one of Yoongis to be exact. I remember seeing him wear this the other day.

"Why?"

I asked him, watching Jimin take the objects from Namjoons hands.

"Because we don't want people to know your human right away. It's just safer this way." Namjoon

I nodded, taking the hat from Jimin to put on my head, listening to both Jin and Namjoon get out the car, slamming the car doors shut. Jimin helped me put on the mask, covering my nose and mouth and the small string behind my ears. He also made sure that his jacket that I was currently wearing and what drowned me, was securely zipped up too.

The door next to me opened and the gust of wind flushed through my legs into the car and Jin stood there offering me his hand, smiling at me but I could tell he was nervous. I took his hand, stepping out the car, adjusting my dress again making sure it didn't go up. My eyes wondering around at all the people walking passed and not even paying attention and minding their own business.