Chapter sixteen🐾

~Y/N POV~

My period had come and gone thank god.

Now it's been two weeks since I've been hiding in my room so when Jimin came to offer if I'd like to go for a swim in their outdoor pool I couldn't refuse.

It's been so long since I've been outside and swimming was something I always loved to do so I couldn't say no. Thankfully I jin bought me a bathing suit, a one piece which I was more than happy with. I also borrowed one of Jimins T-shirt's that he gave me to put on over it to make me feel more comfortable with so i was more than appreciative for that.

When I walked outside the fresh air hit me hard. It brought back a lot of memories as I stated at the trees beyond this house. It was once my home and I grew up there.

However with Jimin walking with me, Jungkook was already waiting for me by sitting at the edge of the pool. He too had swimming trunks on and a white T-shirt. Jin and Yoongi seemed to be cooking something by the barbecue that smelt delicious and Hoseok was in the middle of the pool already swimming away but stoped to wave when he finally seen me standing close by.

"Hey y/n! Come here!" Jungkook

He patted the space next to him and even scooted over slightly so I could sit even if he didn't need to. There was more than enough space for me to sit.

"Ah! Wait! Y/n you need to put this bag over your leg so your stitches don't get wet." Jin

I sighed and nodded as we passed by and Jimin took the see through plastic bag and tape from Yoongi as he held it out to take. Jimin assisted in helping me to walk over to Jungkook and sit down.

I held my leg out more stretched out so Jimin could pull up the bag carefully up my leg. Thankfully the bag as two ends so my foot could stick out the end also and not be suffocated by the plastic. Jungkook also turned around taking the tape from the floor that Jimin placed there and took of a strip of tape to wrap around my knee where the bag came up to as Jimin held it there so Jungkook could tape it up carefully so he wouldn't hurt me.

It doesn't really hurt anymore, only if I touch it with it throb every now and then and it get really itchy but I've been texting Dr Lang and he says it's perfectly normal and it means it's healing. So that's good news I suppose.

As Jungkook ripped off the last bit of tape around my knee which wasn't too tight, the back doors to the pool opened again and out came Namjoon and Kwan but Namjoon was tightly holding onto someone's arm. The very person that is the reason for my leg and straight away fear rushed through my body and everything in me was telling me to run for it. However when he glanced at me he quickly looked away and looked down to his feet as Namjoon dragged him towards a chair next to Jin by the barbecue and pushed him down on the chair.

Jungkook and Jimin sensing my fear both tried to comfort me and Jimins warm hand gently touched my arm to comfort me and Jungkook tried to smile even though he still didn't look happy to be around Taehyung. Jimin looked just as much uneasy and I even see Hoseok suddenly standing in the middle of the pool all tensed.

"Namjoon did you seriously have to put the shocker collar on him?" Jin

My eyes widen to that wondering what that was and I found the courage to look at Taehyung sitting on the chair looking down and avoiding everyones gaze. But I did see this thick metal thing around his neck which looked very uncomfortable.

"Well his stupid whining all week about joining everyone was getting to me so to compromise that he wouldn't go near Y/n, I put this on." Namjoon

Jin scoffed and dropped his spatula on the table and turned more towards Namjoon standing in front of Taehyung with his hands on his hips.

"Thats' gonna make him hate her more!" Jin

"No it wont." Namjoon

"Yes it will. Now take it off him!" Jin

"No." Namjoon

"I want to keep it on Jin." Taehyung

I watched the scene unfold Jin stepped back stunned to this and looked at him in total disbelief sitting on chair.

"Did I hear you correctly?" Jin

Taehyung nodded and bit his lower lip.

"Yeah. I want to keep it on." Taehyung

Jin looked up from Taehyungs sad figure to Namjoon again but Namjoon shrugged and then pointed towards Taehyung.

"It was actually his suggestion that I do this so he could join us. For once I didn't actually come up with this plan." Namjoon

Jin shook his head and just sighed, turning back to the barbeque and picking up his spatula again and began to start cooking again. Yoongi was staring at the back of Taehyung head in surprise and then chuckled.

"Jeez I never thought you'd be back in one of those Taehyung." Yoongi

I frowned to that and watched Taehyung glance over his shoulder to Yoongi and shrugged and turn back around saying nothing. Why do I feel bad that he has to wear one of those even if I don't know what that does?

Jimin and Jungkook went back to taping up my leg and Jungkook helped me lower my leg into the water as Hoseok now swims up to me just to double check the bag is secure in the water.

"Can you feel any water in the bag Y/n?" Hoseok

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Nope. There's none."

"Great! How about you come in here and show me you're swimming skills?" Hoseok

I giggled and nodded, just to slowly lower myself into the pool with the help of all three of them grabbing my arms or waist to help me in. I don't think I really needed it but I thought it was cute how they kept fussing over me. I guess after spending so much time in the woods by myself it's nice to finally have people to talk to and interact with.

The pool away actually quite warm which I appreciated very much even if I am use to cold water outside but I think because I've spent all this time inside the house with warm water I guess my body is becoming more accustomed to that.

Kwan sat down next to Namjoon by the table and the two started to speak to one another in whisper but when Kwan noticed I was looking at him he waved with a large grin on his face and I even waved to Namjoon to when he watched Kwan and I wave to one another. I felt happy to be in the water again outside and it relaxes me. Jungkook and Jimin both jumped into the water, doing a competition to who can make the biggest splash and to be honest I thought both were really big splashes but admittedly Jungkook's was the biggest.

I didn't do as much swimming as I wanted to but that was okay, I was still having fun despite my leg. Somehow Jungkook and Jimin started to push each other in the water, jumping on each other to push the other under the water and such. I wanted to join since it looked fun but I don't think I would be strong enough for that game so I swam to the side but stayed in the water watching them but not getting out the water but to hang onto the edge of the pool.

I glanced over to Taehyung just to see he was staring at me but this time they weren't filled with hate and rage. They were more soft this time but I couldn't make out his expression on his face to make out what he was feeling. What I was curious about though was his collar. What's the big deal about this shocker collar?