Chapter 17

"Yeah..", Terrance replied, "Anyways, I'm done with my pancakes"

Terrance got up and put his plate in the sink. Chris silently ate his food and Micheal said one thing and walked back.

"An Afton curse, huh?..."

'HOW- DOES HE KNOW?? ITS NOT IN ANY BOOKS OR MYTHS', William thought (screamed in his head)  to himself. 'Geez Will, St0p scr3aming'

'...sorry..'

Chris soon also put his plate in the sink but he washed his own plate and went up to his room.

~After Henry and William ate in silence~ (Hint of William x Henry ahead)

"I'll wash the dishes..", Henry spoke as he walked to the sink.

"No, it-.. I'll do the dishes", William walked over to Henry with his own plate.

"William, I-", Henry tried to object

"No, I'll do the dishes. You're letting me stay with you despite everything I've done", William started, "I should do something.."

"You already did, you let me see my daughter again"

At this point, none of them noticed how close both their faces were.

Henry was the first to notice, his cheeks tinted a pinkish red. He immediately turned away and said, "Fine, you win"

William gave a faint smile and did the dishes while Henry went off to the living room.

William finished washing the dishes and went off to his room. He closed his eyes and went into his mind space.

Glitch and Vanny weren't there so he searched for their presence in the world.

~~Mind space~~ 

"Glitch? Where are you...", William mumbled

William used some of his energy to look through GlitchTrap's eyes (He's using his energy to see what GlitchTrap sees) 

Glitch was in an alleyway with Vanny. He saw blood on walls and there was a dumpster nearby with a bloody hand peeking out.

Vanny was near the dumpster, she put the hand into the dumpster and said, "Done! 20th for today! Not even afternoon yet"

William sighed, they went on another killing spree.

~After William left his mind space~

William laid down on his bed and thought about what to do.

"Hmm.. my hair's getting longer", He mumbled to himself

'Maybe I should cut it a bit', He also thought to himself. So he got up to a table in his room, and he opened the drawer. There wasn't any scissors then he went to Micheal and Henry. 

"Micheal, Do you have any scissors?"

"Yeah, I think it's in the kitchen"

"Okay, thanks Micheal"

William turned around and walked to the kitchen. He had to check two drawers before he found the scissors. He walked to the bathroom/a bathroom since its a big house) . 

There was a comb in the bathroom so he combed his hair anndd his bangs were certainly long. He tried to cut the bangs a bit shorter. Then he styled his hair.

"Done", William said to himself, 'I look better now, right Glitch?', He said Glitch despite knowing Glitch isn't there

'..y3aH', GlitchTrap surprised William but Will didn't ask about the killing spree

~~Switch to the animatronics at a Freddy Fazbears (Fnaf 1 & 2 combined)~~

It was the morning so it was show time, not for Golden though. She hated waiting around till it's midnight, occasionally Mangle could visit her but she can't understand Mangle alot.

This time, when the door opened, she thought it was mangle although Mangle comes from the vents. A little girl walked through the door, muttering, "I'm brave" over and over

She closed the door behind her and opened hers eye. There was a faint light in the room and the girl could see Golden. Her eyes were filled with fear but soon softened. 

"A-are you gonna hurt m-me?", The little girl asked..

Golden shook her head no and then spoke, "| Am n0T dAng3r0u$..." 

She realized her voice box started being very worn out so it glitched like Mangle. 

"You d-don't look dangero-us.."

The little girl walked slowly towards Golden. 

"W-what's your name? I'm Minty", She tried to be friends with Golden.

Golden was hesitant at first but spoke slowly, "|'m... G0lD3n"

Some chatter was heard outside, 

'Maybe we shouldn't have dared her to go in'
'Who'll get her back?'
'That room's scary'

"y0U.. sH0u|D g0 bAk.. tO y0Ur fRI3nD$.."

"Oh..yeah.. Bye Golden!", She spoke as she turned around and walked back to the door.

Cheers were heard from the other side when Minty stepped out.

'MINTY!'
'You're safe!'

Things like that.

~At Midnight~

"Cass? You good today?", Charlie asked entering the room

"Yeah..", Cassidy replied, 

"I made a friend.."

~~~~~

I have to get another chapter out and I just found out how
to
do
this
and not having people replying to just one sentence like

this

Lmaooo

766 Words