Chapter 9

(This cool pic ain't mine)

Chris POV

I turn around to see Micheal with Dad, Mr. Henry and Charlie.

Uh oh, This can't be good.

Micheal's face isn't that recognizable but his eyes are. Micheal, Dad and Charlie recognized Elizabeth. Mike ran away, to hide from Liz, I assume

Dad came running up to Liz and hugged her. I also hugged Dad so Liz won't get suspicious. 

"Dad!"

"Elizabeth!"             (Idk how to do a proper reunion)

Liz looked at Charlie, who was in her teenage form, and asked, "Who are you?"

I clearly remember Lizzy and Charlie being best friends.

"Lizzy! It's me! Charlie- erm- Charlotte Emily"

She decided to turn into, like 11 years old since that's how old she was when Liz went missing.

"Charlie! How did you do.... that??"

"I'll tell you later"

And they talked to eachother for- wait, how long has it been!? I don't know but I can't really blame them. Charlie, Cassidy and Lizzy were best friends but Cassidy isn't here, thank god or we would be here till midnight..

I'll go find Micheal...

~A little later~

"Uhm... Micheal? That's really unnesscessary just to hide from Lizzy"

He... was... up... A TREE!

"GET DOWN!"

"Noo!"

"Come on!"

"Hmp, Fine"

Finally..

I know he probably knows that Elizabeth hate him... Guess we'll hope that she doesn't see Micheal.

No POV ~ With Elizabeth

Elizabeth was talking with Charlie, catching up on the years, which animatronic they are, which location, who the other animatronics are possessed by. And, of course, Elizabeth asked how is Cassidy.

William was with Henry, asking where Micheal could have gone. Then everyone heard this, "Lizzy! Chris! Let's go!"

William was a bit shocked by seeing Clara. Clara knew about William being a serial killer and William knew that she knew. William stood behind Henry so Clara wouldn't notice(Though Henry is shorter than William). Lizzy ran to Clara, Charlotte walked behind Elizabeth. Now the last question.

"Where's Chris?"

Micheal came back at the worst timing and at the worst place. He was the closest to Clara and Elizabeth. He was recognized by them both. He was also with Chris. 

William's , Henry's , Charlotte's , Chris' and Micheal's thoughts

Oh no...

(No cliffhanger) =)

Everyone was still then Micheal made a dash. He ran all the way home. Henry and William followed, Charlotte was about to aswell but then Elizabeth asked, "Was that... Micheal!?"

"Yes", After that one word, Charlie went and followed her father. 

"Chris..... What were you doing.... with Micheal?", Elizabeth two seconds after Charlie ran off.

"Uhm...", Chris didn't know how to handle this situation so he teleported away.

"CHRIS!", Clara exclaimed as soon as Chris teleported away.

Chris got Nightmare and Golden then teleported to Micheal's house. Micheal was in the vents with Ennard. Henry and William is trying to get him down and Charlie is trying to get up in the vents.

~With Micheal and Ennard~

"En, are you possessed?", Micheal asked trying to get his mind of things. Things don't go his way especially as an Afton.

"Yeah. Though I thought it was obvious."

"Can you tell me about yourself then?"

"Sure. Where to start..... Oh, I was 28 when I died. I should be probably about 35 by now"

"..Who killed you though?"

"She... wore a bunny costume. I don't know her.."   (Only William knows about the GlitchTrap cult)

"Oh..."

"Anyways... When I was 19, in Circus Baby's World, there was an upcoming new animatronic. It's name started with E but I don't remember the name. I decided to come back a few years later and see it but then I got distracted and came back in almost 10 years. Then I got killed in near the location. While I was roaming around, I found this animatronic anndd since I never knew it's original name, I called it.. Ennard"

"What was your name when you were alive?"

"My name was Noah Kandle with a K"

".. I like that name... Noah..", Micheal said before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait. I have exams this Thursday. I thought they were cancelled but they were postponed. Btw I literally made that name up

697 words .