Afton Family AU

Members:  Yes, these are the names I go with

William Afton 

Clara Afton       

Terrance Afton       

Micheal Afton  

Elizabeth Afton    

Chris Afton

...................

Deaths from the first to the last:

Terrance - Head crushed by a car (I made this up)  

Chris - Frontal lobe bitten off by Fredbear

Elizabeth - Body crushed by Circus Baby                                                    

Clara - Drove off a cliff (Please remember this is still my AU)        

William - Springlocked                                                                                        

Micheal - Scooped

...................

Animatronics that they are

William - Springtrap (Same person)                                                             

Clara - Ballora (I had to)                                                                                   

Terrance - No animatronic                                                                                

Micheal - No animatronic                                                                                  

Elizabeth - Circus Baby                                                                                      

Chris - Shadow Freddy (Cuz I like this)

...................

AU explanation                                                      

William's father experimented on William in their house's basement and created GlitchTrap in his lab. Glitch escaped the lab and was found by William(9 y/o) in the forest. William loved his children and did not abuse any of them. William was half in control when he killed 25 people with GlitchTrap.

 William was half in control when he killed 25 people with GlitchTrap

Clara, for some reason, didn't like Terrance or Micheal. She is (technically) the reason behind Terrance's death. When Chris and Elizabeth were born (No, They aren't twins), Clara showed all her attention to them. After Chris and Elizabeth died, Clara wanted a divorce with William

Chris and Elizabeth were never told about Terrance. 

Terrance and Micheal were scared of Clara because when William went to work, Clara would shout at them. William didn't know this but he always came home to the two terrified so he promised them that he won't leave them for too long. But one day, there was an emergency so he had to leave. In the time he was away, Terrance(7) and Micheal(6) ran to balcony to get away from Clara (That was the closest place to them) but Clara got to the balcony, Terrance got so scared that he jumped off (There are 2 floors in the house, Ground floor and 1st floor), broke one legs, Sprained an ankle and started crawling towards the road, not knowing where he was going. Mike went out Clara's reach but went far enough to at least still see Terrance. Terrance made it to the road then a car came and ran over Terrance's head.

William came home to an ambulance, and police questioning Mike and Clara. 

Mike bullied Chris because he got the most attention from their mother. He thought it was the only way to make them feel unloved. His 'friends' suggested him to bully Chris and the Fredbear prank. William knew that Clara didn't show attention to Micheal so he showed Mike attention. When Will found out that Mike was bullying Chris, he tried to talk Mike out of it and when he found Mike bullying Chris, he used force sometimes (He regretted doing so and he rarely used force {just tried to talk to him usually})

When Chris died, Clara hated Mike so much. William on the other hand, tried calm Micheal down but he didn't know what to say. 

Elizabeth was noted as missing but she went close to C.B because she wanted to take the ice cream and C.B malfunctioned and her claw grabbed Elizabeth into her storage which crushed Elizabeth to death.

Remember Clara wanting a divorce? Well she got it but Will started arguing because she never cared for Micheal and now she wants a divorce. After arguing, Clara took the car and she couldn't see anything in the dark then she accidentally drove off a cliff.

After Will's killing spree, Will and Mike just lived normally till Glitch took full control for a while and sent Mike to a hospital(or something idk) because Mike was $uicidal. All William could do is leave Micheal a note in the house.

 "Micheal, I am sorry that I've done this to you but I can't get you out now. So I can only say this. I've killed many people and children,but their souls are trapped in different Fazbear pizzerias and in Circus Baby's World. By the time, you are released from here, I will have probably freed the souls in the first Fazbear location. It is selfish of me ask you this but you are the only person I can trust, Try and free the souls.... - William Afton "

William got springlocked and was rotting in a room for over 30 years.

After Mike got out, He found the note and also found out that his father died and the first Fazbear location still stands somehow. Mike went to get a job at the first location and Circus Baby's World. He went to the first location then to C.B's World. Apparently, he couldn't free the souls in the first location but he talked to them and they're fine with being an animatronic. So he went to C.B's World.

Ballora and Circus Baby made plan to escape the place. They decided to use a skin suit and if it failed, they would frame Ennard, an incomplete animatronic. They scooped the other animatronics so they couldn't escape. They scooped themselves and told Ennard to keep their soul so they could escape. Ennard didn't want to do this but he had no choice. When Mike started rotting purple, Ennard went out of his body, letting Elizabeth and Clara go back to C.B and Ballora. But Elizabeth, before returning to C.B, thought she did good by 'You won't die'. Now Micheal can't die. Ennard returned to Mike and explained everything. Mike decided to go back to the location and he redesigned the animatronics for fun and it was his job.

Mike can stop being purple (Though a lil bit of purple is still there on his face)

Clara and Elizabeth found out how to turn human and 'lives' in the real world in their old house

GlitchTrap told William how to turn into a human and an escape route and now searches for Micheal.

Chris became a fallen angel and now roams around but stays in the old house in his own room

Terrance, too, have become a fallen angel but haunts Micheal.

They are to reunite soon.

------------------------------------------------------

No, I am not putting the years and dates cuz I don't like maths U.U         1053 words