Chapter 25

Charlie told every one in groups of 2 or 3 because to her, it still feels embarrassing to be the center of attention and have everyone do it at the same time.

Some of the dead peeps scared the shit outta Elizabeth because of the blood and all-

The Originals was about the same age as Cass, Charlie and Elizabeth. 
Jeremy's scars and wounds actually made him blind as a ghost
Susie had so much blood coming from her head, Elizabeth nearly threw up-

The Toys were about 13-16 years old, and they, in present time, should be 43-46.
(Toys had gunshot wounds and a few blunt and knife wounds)
The other animatronics were 13-14 and present time 43-44 (Example: BB, JJ, DD)

Cassidy died when she was 13 and should be around 47 or something in present

Charlie died when she was 12 and should be somewhat 46 in present

Elizabeth died 4 months before her 12th birthday and Charlie and Cassidy was alive that time
so Elizabeth is probably 46.

(I did maths for this and I did the maths for the Afton's Deaths too- Oh how much I hate maths 😃)

Although, no one could turn into their present form because they didn't have enough strength to do so.

"Wait what's the time?", Elizabeth asked, remembering she had to get back to Circus Baby's Pizza World.

"5:03, Why?", Someone answered

"Oh shit". Elizabeth cursed under her breathe, it took around 40 minutes or so to get here by walking, "I- I gotta go! Bye! See you later Charlie! You too Cass!"

Elizabeth left in a hurry and ran back to her house, instead of Circus Baby's Pizza World.

She got back to the house at 5:34AM

In the remaining time, she washed up and ate some food and just went to sleep.

~

In the morning, Elizabeth went downstairs and found her mom.

"Good morning, Elizabeth", Clara greeted, "Where were you last night?"

"Uhm.. visiting a friend..", Elizabeth answered sleepily, "Sorry, I didn't come to the pizzeria.."

"It's alright, Darling"

~Back to Micheal who came back from CBsPW~

'That's weird, Circus Baby wasn't there the whole night?'

No one was awake yet and Ennard/Noah was sleeping on the couch. Micheal walked over to the couch, sat down next to Noah and slept there.

Everyone else woke up one by one and ate breakfast. Henry went out, Chris and Terrance were just messing around and Charlie came by.

Today was one of the days when the first pizzeria wasn't open, so Charlie asked if they all could go out for sometime

Since Henry had run out to do some errands, it was William, Chris, Terrance, Charlie, Micheal and Noah.

Everyone agreed to go out and so did Noah.

Mike helped Noah get cleaned up and he gave some clothes aswell,
And of course, Chris and Terrance had to hide their wings and halo and the face markings and the bandages and the blood- same goes for Charlie

Once everyone was done,

They went to an ✨arcade .

~~~~

Now I wanna go to an arcade or atleast somewhere qWq

509 Words