Chapter 4

(Picture not mine, but I edited it a little)

No one's POV

"Terrance....", Micheal dropped the box and stumbled back.

"No... But you....", Mike was crying but no one could see his left eye crying blood (Cuz he's a rotting corpse)

"Mikey, I'm here..", Terrance walked towards Micheal.

"Shh... It's okay, I'm here..", Terrance hugged Micheal.

Chris stood there invisible knowing that if he appeared Micheal will probably have a panic attack.. He decided to wait.

After awhile, Henry came into the living room. Micheal was leaning on Terrance, still crying, he mumbled questions every once in awhile. 

Henry sat on a chair, opposite to William. 

"Who are you?"

"Terrance Afton", Terrance replied. Henry was in shock. Micheal would talk about Terrance but Mike said he's dead. Seems like it is true since Terrance had wings but they were fading to black at the end.

Chris took his time to ask Terrance when he can turn visible. "Give it a few minutes", Terrance mumbled quiet enough for only Chris to hear.

A few minutes later, Chris turned visible in front of his father and hugged him. Mike fell asleep but that didn't stop Chris from hugging him. He even hugged Henry and said, "Thank you for taking care of him".

~Time Skip to 2 hours~

Mike woke up due to the chatter around him. He saw someone with wings, one wing was white and the other was black.

That someone (Chris) noticed Mike and spoke, "Hey, Mikey. You feeling okay?", Micheal immediately recognized the voice

"C-Chris?", Micheal started tearing up again

"CHRIS! I-I I'M SO SORRY, IT WAS M-MEANT TO BE A HARMLESS PRANK! I N-NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU!", Mike sobbed.

Terrance, who was the closest to Mike, hugged him. Chris walked over to him and said,"It's okay, Mikey. I forgave you a long time ago"

Micheal hugged Chris. Didn't seem like he was going to let go of him anytime soon.

Terrance spoke up,"Chris, What about Elizabeth and... Clara.."

"I don't know.." Chris sat down next to Micheal."But Elizabeth worries alot so I probably should go back... I'll come back soon, Mikey" and like that Chris turned invisible and left.

William was in the kitchen, probably drinking coffee and eating toast, Henry was reading some book in his room and Terrance and Micheal were talking.

~Nightfall *11pm*~

Chris came back at 10. Everyone talked for sometime while Henry made dinner for some of them. Despite being angels or dead, they still eat (Except Micheal)

Ennard came out when everyone was eating then he hung out in the vents with Mike.

12pm

Micheal already left for work, Chris had to leave and Terrance turned invisible and probably followed Micheal. William was left with Henry.

William's POV

It's great to see all my sons again.... but Henry can't see Charlie again..

If Charlie possesses the puppet then he could try to show Charlie, somehow, how to turn human then Henry can see his daughter again.

I stood up and walked to the front door.