Chapter 21

"Noah?.."

"Aiden?.."

"Oh my god..", Noah spoke again, tears flowing again from his eyes, "I.." 

Noah covered his mouth in surprise, "I thought I'd never see you again"

They both would have hugged but the vent was too small. 

"How..", Aiden started, confused as Ennard is human.. ever since Ennard died he couldn't remember any happy memories or rather ANY memories from when he was alive.

"I.. I don't know!", Noah spoke but panicked again, "But all my memories are coming back! I don't like this!.."

Aiden understood, he was friends with Noah since middle school and Noah suffered alot..

"Noah.. It's gonna be okay.. Let's get down from here.."

They both slowly got down from the vent into the kitchen, together they walked into the living room.

"..They're back!", Chris pointed out when the two entered the living room.

Micheal didn't hesitate to run up and hug Noah, mumbling, "I'm glad you're safe"

"You both sit down", Micheal told Noah and Aiden, "You feeling okay?"

"I'm fine.. but Noah lost his memories when he died, when he turned human somehow, he got all his memories back..", Aiden explained

Noah was on the couch, holding his head with tears still flowing out of his eyes..

Micheal then decided to sit next to Noah, comforting him.

"Hey guys.. Can you leave Noah and I alone for a while?..", Micheal asked

"Sure.. We'll be in the kitchen..", Henry answered

~When everyone left~

"Noah..."

"It hurts..", Noah sobbed, "It hurts.. so much.."

"It's gonna be alright.. I'm here.."

~~

Just stopped till here cuz imma make another chap- XD

Also Time skip to 3 hours and Noah falls asleep

277 Words