Chapter 3

~Time Skip to a week later~

No ones POV

Terrance liked to return to the old house just to talk to Chris. Chris doesn't know how Terrance died. He knows where Micheal lives now. He also tries to teach Terrance how to be visible.

Chris' POV

 This is hard. It's been 4 days..

"Okay, just clear your mind first", I tried to start again

"Okay..", Terrance closed his eyes.

"Imagine you're in a box hiding. Now open that box and get out of it", I hoped this phrase would work.

I turned my self visible and saw only his head.

"Um are you half way out of the box?", I asked confused at his head

"Yeah", Terrance replied. "I'm out of the box now.."

He was visible now! 

"Open your eyes!"

"Am I visible?"

"Yep!", I jumped at him and hugged him.

"Can we visit Mikey??", I was excited since now Terrance can be visible.

"Maybe tomorrow. I hear someone coming", Terrance turned invisible and left.

Liz came into my room.

"Chris, Who do you keep talking to?", Liz was still annoyed by this.

"My nightmares", I was half lying and half telling the truth. I mean I do talk to my nightmares aswell.

"They're not real, Chris. Nightmares are just bad dreams."

I still wonder why only I can see Terrance. Is it because Lizzy's and Mom's souls posses an animatronic? But I, too, posses an animatronic. I'm still very confused.

Elizabeth's POV

Who does Chris keep talking to? His nightmares aren't real..

I'll go to the Circus today. Hope they forgot what I did... Damn it Ennard.

~Time skip to the Circus and Mike's night shift~

The animatronics refers to Mike as night guard and Clara & Elizabeth know about eachother. And they think Mike is a new night guard.

"C.B! C.B!", Funtime Freddy poked his head into the Circus Gallery.

"What...", I mumbled. Anytime it's Freddy, something bad happend.

"Bon bon is broken again"

"For god's sake, Freddy. STOP THROWING BON BON AT THE DOOR!", I was angry but this was predictable.

"Fred, Get the night guard or... Ennard.."

"Okay..." Freddy left the gallery

Ennard's POV

I heard Freddy call me. He's one of the few people who wants to forget what happend because of C.B and Ballora.

"Yeah, Freddy?", I hang upside down from the ceiling.

"The night guard has to fix Bon bon, again..."

"Okay, I'll tell the guard. Stop throwing Bon bon, by the way", I disappeared into the vents

............

"Eggsss!!!", I finally found him in the office.

"What, Ennard..?", I knew he was annoyed but the name but still, I like that name

"Bon bon" I say this and immediately-

"Freddy..", He got up and went to the parts and service room. Bon bon was already there with Bonnet (,Who is Bon bon's sister).

"Bonnet, tell me what's broken?", Eggs spoke to Bonnet walking towards Bon bon.

"Some of his face plates and his arm",

"I have some spare parts for that. Soon I'll have to go to the other pizzerias to get parts", Eggs took some spare parts from a box. "Bon bon, power down" and like that the shift was normal like everyday.

After the shift, Mike wanted to visit the first location. Probably to get a few spare parts if Bon bon is broken again.

Being inside Mike, I couldn't see any thing unless he removes his eye patch or I take control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micheal's POV

We arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The originals got fixed and the toys remain in the same pizzeria. It was probably 8 am by now. I walked around inside for a while. The pizzeria wasn't open yet. 

I went into the parts and service room. There was a golden bear. Brought back bad memories.

"Eggs? You good?", I heard Ennard.

"Yeah.. just bad memories", I replied

"Sorry to hear that..", I continued to do what I came for and decided I'll keep the parts at home for now.

..........

I arrived home to see Dad crying and hugging someone. They turned around and I recognized those eyes....

"Terrance?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw if you have any questions or confused about this AU, just tell me and I'll try to explain it!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

700 Words <3