Chapter 16

The night went by pretty quick. Although Freddy wasn't seen the entire night. Bon bon hadn't seen him either. Micheal couldn't check everywhere but he tried his best.

Ballora was dancing on her stage. Baby stayed in her stage like usual. And Foxy, secretly practiced dancing on their stage, Only Lolbit knew this but didn't tell Foxy. Lolbit enjoyed watching Foxy dance. Bonnet had a tea party with the Minireenas and the Bidybabs.

Nothing that interesting happened, but the electricity went out because it started raining at 4 am. William and Micheal could fix it but the electricity wouldn't come back for a while so they had to go home in the rain. For some reason, William ran home, leaving Micheal.

No one's POV

Micheal finally caught up and reached the house, and by caught up, he finally reached the house.

"DaAaaAaaad..", Micheal stood, dripping wet from the rain, at the front door way, also out of breathe. He looked up and saw Henry practically strangling William.

"MICHEAL!", Henry let go of William and ran towards Micheal, "I was so worried"

"I'm fine, Papa. I can take care of myself", Micheal told the worrying Henry

"Even so, dead or not, you can still get sick", Henry spoke as he got Micheal a blanket. "And I'm not done with you, William"

"Ehehhehh..", William chuckled nervously.

"Where's Ennard?", Chris, who sat on the couch, asked Micheal.

"Ennard? Ennard. ENNARD-", Micheal freaked out, but he was interrupted.

"Calm down, I didn't even have a chance to go with you", Ennard answered

Everyone looked at Ennard on the ceiling. "Wait, when were you here", Chris spoke. "Wow, no one noticed", Ennard spoke with sarcasm, "I've even been crawling on the ceiling and not the vents"

Chuckles filled the room, "Alright, anyways, what do guys want for breakfast?"

Everyone answered, except Micheal and Ennard of course. Chris and Terrance said pancakes, William agreed to eat pancakes, so pancakes were being made.

~Time skip-

Terrance helped in making the pancakes, Henry taught him some stuff that he never learned.

When everyone sat down at the table to eat (well obviously not everyone), Ennard went crawling on the ceiling while Micheal was at the couch. Ennard was above everyone eating, they were talking about everything, Chris wanted to know how Micheal was before he and Elizabeth was born, but Ennard noticed something peculiar. Something was ruffled in William's hair.

"Mr. Afton?.. Is that.. horns on.. your head?", Ennard curiously asked.

The chattering between Chris and Terrance stopped and everyone focused on William due to what Ennard said.

"Huh- uh..", William answered pretending to not know what Ennard was talking about, "I.. No! Of course not..."

"I mean it has to be..., right?", Henry told everyone, Everyone knew that Henry sent William to Hell.

William sighed, 'Curse you, Ennard' , "Um.. yeah.. it is.."

"So we're both demons?", Terrance spoke shocking everyone.

"You're.. a demon?", Chris asked, Terrance had angel wings AND a halo so anyone would think that he's a fallen angel.

"Yeah.. I have horns too", Terrance told everyone while pointing to his head, "Being in Heaven, you can't age normally, you can just turn into how you'd look at a specific age. Being on Earth, you age normally but.. I was SUPPOSED to be in Heaven so the longer I spent not in heaven, the more my horns showed but my hair grew long enough to hide it"

Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds.

"You're.. half-demon?", Micheal spoke, surprising everyone.

~~~~~

Soon after new years, Imma promote every one of my social media stuff- idk why lmfao and I saw that the votes on this book dont go much alot, so if you like this book,  v  o  t  e 

615 words