Chapter 7

(Pic not minee)

Chris POV

"Mikey, can I sleep in this house for today? I don't feel like going back.."

"Sure, Chris. You can stay here whenever you want. There's a door near my room, you can sleep there"

Mike glanced at the clock, "Well, I have to get to my job now"

"Bye, Mikey!"

"Bye, Chris"

I had Nightmare and Goldie with me so first I go to my room. As soon as I got there Night disappeared from my hand in plush form to in front of me in nightmare form. He sat down.

He was quiet. I weirdly felt a bit scared now

"Night, are you okay??"

"No", That's all he says then starts teleporting everywhere in the room to find a space like a closet.

"Weirdo", Goldie stated.

No one's POV

Chris stayed there for a few days, got a lecture from Clara when he got home. Terrance would talk to William when Micheal was busy. William tried to talk to Henry every once in a while. Glitch bothered William every once in a while aswell but not about killing. Glitch doesn't bother William about killing anymore. He and Vanny goes on killing sprees. ($T0P CALLING M3 GLITC#!!) (Nevah!). Chris visited Micheal like always. He and Terrance talked but Chris still doesn't know how he died. Chris also doesn't know that Micheal is dead. And almost the entire Afton family sleeps standing up so imagine Henry walking in on them. Micheal also goes to the first Freddy location sometimes.

Chris, one day, got curious.

"Terrance... How did you die?"

"..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!"

"No... It's fine. You deserve to know.." Terrance sighed, "I jumped of the balcony, started crawling towards somewhere, which happened to be the road and a car ran over my head..."

"....What was your age when you.. died?"

Terrance replied with a pause, "... I was 7...."

"..I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked..", Chris apologized

"No, it's okay, Chris. I told you, You deserve to know"

....Time skip....

Chris and Terrance baked some cupcakes. Charlie told them the recipe. The kitchen got messy. Terrance and Chris both know that Mike can't eat so they ate one and gave some to Henry, William, Charlie and Chris took some back to the old house. Micheal was sleeping with Ennard in the vents.

When Chris took two cupcakes home.

Chris POV

"Mom! Lizzy!", I called out. I never realized how big the house was.

Mom came quickly, "What happened Chris? Is there something wrong?"

Liz came a few seconds after Mom.

"Try these cupcakes!", I held out a cupcake in each hand.

"Aww.. Did you you make them?", Mom took one cupcake in hand.

"Yep"

"With Terrance", I mumbled as Liz took the other cupcake.

They both ate it.

"Chris, this is really good!", Elizabeth spoke with her mouth full.

"I agree! This is wonderful, Chris" 

"Thank you!"

~Time Skip~~Clara's POV~

Didn't Chris mumble something when he gave us the cupcakes?

I think Elizabeth heard what Chris said. I'll ask her. Her room is right above Chris'.

"Lizzy? Are you in here?"

"Yeah, Mom. What do you need?"

"When Chris gave you your cupcake did you hear him say anything?"

"Yeah, I think he said with Terry or something"

"Okay, Liz", I left the room.

Who's Terry? Sounds like Terrance but he died long ago.

Don't tell... he came back as a ghost...

~~~~~~~~~~

Terrance, bursting into the old house: HEYYY, I AM ALIVE! Kinda.

575 words