Chapter 24

Credit: Mizuki- T-A, ArtStation (Their art is pretty cool!!)

Charlie hesitantly offered to help Elizabeth find Chris.

"REALLY?"

"I.. yes? No? I don't know.. From where Chris is right now, I don't know if you'll like it.."

"Guys?", Cass interrupted, "Catch me up on things?"

Elizabeth told from her point of view. Charlie didn't speak of her own point of view since she didn't want to mention Micheal just yet.

"I'll check with someone.. if you can see Chris..", Charlie spoke after Elizabeth finished

Charlie decided to go check in with Micheal immediately, her powers were on the same level as Chris so she knew how to be invisible and go through objects.

.....

"Everything's so confusing", Cass thought out aloud

~~

Charlie got the house (I think Ive forgotten if its Henry's or Micheal's house- or both-)

"Where's Micheal?", Charlie asked the people in the living- Fuck no- dead room, Henry, Terrance and Aiden, and she didn't bother asking who Aiden was.

"Not at work today", Henry replied, "He's in his room"

~~

Charlie went up to Micheal's room, and this time she asked, "Who's that?"
referring to the Bandaged Red head sleeping on Mike's bed.

"Ennard..", Micheal answered not taking his eyes off Noah.

"Uhm.. I have something to ask you", Charlie asked, "How would you feel if.. Elizabeth came here.. to see Chris?"

.
.
.

"As long as she doesn't stay, comes to see only Chris.. and doesn't come upstairs then..", Micheal answered, "Then.. yes, she can come and see Chris.."

Charlie was ecstatic, she couldn't wait to tell Elizabeth that she can see Chris again. (Mainly because then Elizabeth won't be sad)

"Thanks Micheal!", Charlie said, nearly screaming and went back to Elizabeth and Cassidy.

Charlie told Elizabeth the good news and after a few more minutes of talking to Cassidy, they left the storage room (Charlie left for 15 minutes and they were in the storage room for 23minutes in total)

Elizabeth talked with the other animatronics, introducing herself.
Charlie also promised everyone how to turn human, but while she spoke, Cass stood still and then suddenly turned back to Golden Freddy.

"W-What!?", Cass exclaimed, "I didn't!-"

Charlie ran over to Cass to understand what happened.

.
.
.

So far as Charlie understands, if you don't have enough power to stay in your human form, then there's some sort of a timer and a cool down.

But only depending on how strong you are.

~~~~~~~

Stopping here because lately I realized how many things I have to do-
418 Words