Chapter 10

(Pic not mine but I edited it a little)

No one's POV

Ennard brought Micheal down from the vents. Holding him in a way so he wouldn't wake up.

"Is Micheal okay?", Henry asked, very worried for Micheal. Not sure if he is okay after seeing his mom and sister.

"He is doing fine but he doesn't want to talk about his family", Ennard answered as he put Micheal on the couch.

"Okay, I'm sorry but who are you?", William asked, being the only one who does not know about Ennard.

"Uh.. Thaaat's  a- um.. story for.... another day!", Henry replied since William doesn't know that Micheal is dead.

~Time Skip~To the nightshift time~

Micheal woke up sometime ago and he had to go to his shift. He refused at first but he went eventually with Ennard. 

"Can I come with you!?", Chris asked eagerly.

"Sure, bud", Micheal replied as they head to Circus Baby's World.

Terrance stayed home and Charlie had to go back to her crew (Fnaf 1 and 2).

~At C.B's World~~Ship included - Lolbit x Funtime Foxy~

C.B decides to find the Ballora Gallary again. Her memory card might be damaged. This time she reaches the Gallary.

"Hey, mom", She started as Ballora danced her way to C.B .

"Hello, Dear. What brings you here?"

"I.. don't know.. just ever since we attempted to escape and our backup plan didn't work.. almost everyone hates me...", C.B mumbled at the end.

"Well, not everyone hates you though. I don't and Freddy's willing to move on. Chica doesn't care much because she wasn't here before and I heard Bonbon and the minireenas talking about moving on aswell."

"Hm.. then can we go talk to Freddy to pass the night?"

"Of course", And then they went to find Freddy.

.

"Freddy, What are you doing outside the Funtime auditorium?", C.B asked Freddy who nearly lost his balance since he was leaning on the door in the Auditorium. Inside the Auditorium, Lolbit was floating upside down, face kinda close to Foxy's.

"Oh- um.. Well Lolbit has been flirting with Foxy all this time and I'm just watching them", Freddy regained his balance and Bonbon, who had been sitting on Freddy's shoulder, spoke up.

"Y'know if Foxy was human then their face would be a tomato"

C.B let out a little laugh then

"WHY CAN"T YOU TWO KISS ALREADY!?"

Ballora, who can now open her eyes, looked up with everyone else. Ennard. Lolbit and Foxy heard him.

.

Ballora and C.B thinks they were the only ones who possess an animatronic and can turn human again. But what they don't know is that literally everyone else is also possessed and they already knew how to turn human.  (sTuPiD tHeM!-)

.

"0Kay!", Lolbit laughed and turned into a human with blond hair, still being able to float. Looks like Lolbit is a girl and died when she was around 17 or older. She was one of the animatronics who has powers somehow and she turned Foxy into human with ginger-ish hair (Foxy is also a girl {sorry if you don't like that}) and also float upright and kissed Ft. Foxy on the cheek.

A Gacha pic I took/made

They both turned back into an animatronic then Lolbit laughed and glitched away

They both turned back into an animatronic then Lolbit laughed and glitched away. Meanwhile Foxy rebooted. Freddy and Ennard were dying of laughter at this point.

"Imma look for Lolbit", Ennard stated and left. By the time Foxy was done rebooting Freddy walked over to her (Animatronic - Boy Human - girl).

"You fine?", Freddy asked still laughing

"Hmp.. Shut up", Foxy scowled at Freddy.

C.B laughed in amusement but was also shocked, like Ballora, about the human part. 

"Let's go ask someone else about this...", C.B mumbled and they walked around for some time again. 

.

.

They came across Ennard and Lolbit.

~~~~~~~~~

Find out what happens next time :D

Also Lols human name - Quizel (Que-zel, Trans MTF) Foxy human name - Jayden (Is gender fluid, pronouns - She/They ,most the time)

675 Words