Chapter 11

(Hey, my exams are over so Im tryna make this chapter as long and quick {to write} as possible. I'd still be busy cuz I also have a channel but I'll be updating when Im in online classes)

Chris POV (In Sister Location)

"Hey, Ennard"

"Hello, Chris. Do you know where's Lolbit?"

"The purple and orange glitching fox? In storage room."

"'Kay, Thanks"

I'll just follow him for fun. 

.

.

"Heyy, Lolz"

"HeIl0", Followed by laughter.

"Y0u n-Never $hOwn y0ur huMan foRm. Mlnd sh0wiug me?"

"Actually.. I can't turn human.."

"y0u h@ve t0 reMemder a hApqy mEm0rY.."

"I.. don't remember any.. happy memories.."

"...s0rRy.."

"It's fine, Lol. It's not your fault", The atmosphere was no longer gloomy. "By the way, Wouldn't it have been better if you kissed Jayden on her lips"

"N0AH!!", Lolbit screamed while playfully punching Ennard. I was just there like a spy. G O S S I P

.

.

Lizzy and Mom possess Circus Baby and Ballora, right? They both ran into Ennard at the storage room. 

"Hello, C.B and Ballora. Do you two need something?", Ennard asked upon seeing them.

"Answers. We want answers", Lizzy answered

.

.No ones POV

"So.. everyone, asides from Ennard, is possessed and can turn human?", C.B asked one more to confirm it.

"No, I am possessed, I just don't know how to turn human like everyone else..", Ennard stated.

"But may I ask why didn't we know this?", Ballora asked

"B E T R A Y A L", Lolbit answered with a scary voice. Chris got shivers down his spine, 'And I thought Nightmare was scary', He thought to himself.

"..." There was silence for a while.

"...I'm sorry...", C.B broke the silence and left.

The night was gonna be over. Chris decided to go talk to C.B/Lizzy.

.

.

"Hey Lizzy, You okay?", Chris asked after making himself visible. 

"Chris!? What are you doing here??"

"I can turn invisible and I followed you here", Chris told Elizabeth

(Hold up, I wanna say something about my mom's  f a v o r i t i s m ! My brother, who practices skating everyday with my old skates, was skating around the house while our mom was on the couch. He was skating slowly since he still doesn't know how to skate properly, so he skate to this small table we had. The front wheels of the skate hit the table and made a loud noise even though he skated slow. Our mom IMMEDIATELY and started asking, "Are you okay? Did you break your leg? Or your arm? You have to be careful!"... LIKE SLRY! NOT A SINGLE PART OF HIS BODY HIT ANYTHING AND I ONCE FELL FROM A BICYCLE IN A PARK AND MY RIGHT LEG KINDA GOT STUCK YET ON THE RIDE HOME THAT TIME, OUR MOM NEVER ASKED IF I BROKE MY LEG, which thankfully I did not . Obvious favoritism if you ask me, THE MIDDLE CHILD) BACK TO THE STORY.

"Why are you here, Chris... You know what I did to that night guard-", 

"If I can forgive Micheal for killing me, You can forgive yourself for killing that night guard. Besides in the end, he lived because of you, right?", Chris told Elizabeth, trying to comfort her.

"He... lived.. because of what.. I said?", Elizabeth confirmed.

"Yeah..", Chris assured Elizabeth, "Don't be too hard on yourself"

"...", Silence filled the room. Then Ennard came from the vent. 

"C.B, Ballora's being very worried now. Mind showing her you're alright?"

"Oh right, okay. I'll be right there. Thanks.. Ennard.."

"No problem..", Ennard left the room leaving the noises of him traveling through the vents only.

"Wait, He didn't acknowledge that you were here- DO YOU KNoW HIM??"

"Well.... See ya!", Chris decided to leave Elizabeth like that AGAIN.

.

(At the first location)

.

"Hey, Puppet- er.. Charlie", Cassidy/Golden Freddy waved to Charlie/Marionette. 

"Hey Cass. How it's going?" Charlie asked Cassidy since they could call everyone by there name before they died.

"A bit weird but I'm getting used to it.."

"Remember Lizzy? Elizabeth Afton?" Charlie asked, well knowing that after Cass hears Afton, she might throw a tantrum. Charlie was wrong

"Yeah.. I remember.."  (Anyone remember? any similarities?  no, Just me? ok..)

"I found her... She's like us.."

Cassidy was shocked, "WHAT!? Which animatronic-" Cassidy was interrupted by Chica who just came over. "Hey, sorry to interrupt but it's almost 6am"

"No worries Susie, Thanks for telling." Charlie told Susie as she went back to her stage. "Well, You have to go back to the parts and service room. I promise we'll find parts for you" Charlie assured Cassidy and stayed inside her box till the pizzeria was opened.

.

.

(Im ending this chapter here. I wanted it to be 1000 words long but its been 10 days since last chapter soo here ya go!)

813 words.