Chapter 2

(Picture ain't mine)

Let's go to Chris' and Terrance's part of the story

~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The old house is quite big. Elizabeth and Clara live there. Most of the rooms are boarded like Micheal's room, Chris' room, the basement and Terrance's old room(Which has been boarded since Terrance died). When Chris died, he didn't die an immediate death. He heard Micheal, crying and saying sorry over and over again. Chris was supposed to go to heaven but he wasn't allowed to leave Earth for some reason. So Chris stayed in his room where the nightmare haunted him. He would roam in the outside world sometimes. When the nightmares found out that Chris was dead, they didn't try to scare or kill him anymore. They became friends and decide to play some game every night.

Chris' POV

I shouted, "UNO!"

"Not fair..", Goldie mumbled. "Says the one who tried to look at my cards", I said back to Goldie.

"Hey, Chris~", Nightmare said, half song like.

"Four plus~", Nightmare placed the familiar black card. The colour was blue and now yellow.

"NOOO!", I cried out, "HOW DARE YOU!?", I howled like a wolf, also laughing a bit.

"Chris, sit down, the game's still on", Goldie laughed a bit aswell.

"Fine..", I mumbled and sat down. We continued the game for a minute then we heard the boards on the outside of the door being taken down.

We all stared eachother then at the door. After a minute, the shuffling behind the door stopped. A moment of silence then the door opened, I was nearby my bed so I hid under there and made myself invisible. Nightmare and Goldie disappeared into the closet. The UNO cards were still there but it was too late. Someone came, Elizabeth.

I came out of hiding, stopped being invisible and hugged her. She turned around and started crying,"C-Chris?", she stuttered a little. She hugged me then she buried me with questions. I didn't want to answer them all immediately.

"I have to tell, Mom", Elizabeth finally said at the end.

"Mom's here?", I asked. Liz dragged me out of the room and found their Mother.

~~~(Im lazy, so they talked for awhile. Lets get to the good parts )~~~ 

"Chris, Were you in your room all this time?", Mom asked this and I just said yes

"Chris, Which animatronic do you possess?", Liz looked at me.

"Shadow Freddy" I replied. Mom and Liz obviously don't know who Shadow Freddy is, so I turned into him.

(Im really lazy now so lets go to Terrance now)

No one's POV

Terrence haunts Micheal and tries to interact with Micheal. He used to call Micheal, Mikey and Micheal used to call Terrance, Terri.

Terrance's POV 

"Hmmm... What else can I do to let Mikey know that I'm here?" I was in deep thought.

I sighed and decided to go back to the old house for awhile. On my way out, I saw William, My Dad. I tried to hug him but I phased through him. He stopped walking and turned around,"I swear I felt something", He mumbled then continued walking.

"What was I thinking!? I'm a ghost... I can't touch anything.." I decided to continue to the old house.

When I arrived, I recognized only 1 person.  CLARA... but there was two other children. I sensed that everyone there was dead. The little boy had wings, similar to mine just a teensy bit lighter in colour though mine fades to black at the end. Then there was a little girl who looked like Clara. She, too, had a green eye. The other eye was covered with an eye patch. I heard the two children call Clara "Mom"

"She had other children after I died!?", I was irritated by her....

I think the little boy saw me. He was taken back by my scars on my face then he asked,"What's your name?"

The little girl asked aswell,"Chris? Who are you talking to?"

We both ignored her. "My name is Terrance, Terrance Afton" I replied

"But... I'm Chris Afton..."

"So you're my brother"

The little girl looks like she gave up on asking Chris anything now.

"I died before you were born. Mikey knows me.." I left after saying that. I don't why I decided to go back to the old house..

I should get back to Mikey, Maybe Ennard can scan ghosts?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for my laziness, but I'm writing this during my online classes QwQ

751 Words