Chapter 23

Credit: https://youtu.be/0agXqL9EI5U ,Neytirix (She's such an amazing artist-)

"Apparantly, he's that unfinished animatronic in the Circus Baby's World. The one you never finished", Henry spoke

"_______?" (The previous name of Ennard, which btw is NOT Funtime Ennard)

"Yeah.. Noah possessed him.. I guess his name is Ennard now.."

....

~Over on to Clara and Elizabeth~

'WHERE DID CHRIS GO?! HE'S MAKING US WORRIED, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED! IS HE WITH MICHEAL? WHERE DID THEY ALL GO? WOULD CHARLIE KNOW?' , Elizabeth's minded crowded with thoughts that she didn't notice her own tears falling rapidly.

(She's walking back and forth in her room)

She paused for a second and noticed her tears, she quickly wiped them away and thought to herself, 'I wanna visit Charlie'

She was wearing a baby blue sweater and black jeans.

'Charlie... she would be at Freddy Fazbear's, right?!'  Elizabeth thought to herself

And so she was about to go and visit Charlie but it was 10 30AM
She knew Charlie possessed an animatronic and the pizzeria is open so she couldn't go then.

"Guess I'll go in the night..", She mumbled to herself

~Elizabeth stayed in the room, coming out every once in awhile and waited for the night~

When it became 12 AM, she (Still wearing the sweater and jeans) snuck out and walked off to Fazbear's, not caring about Circus Baby's World.

She tried entered through the front but it was locked.

Walking around the back, Elizabeth found a door leading to a dark room. It was empty

She could adjust to the dark and find the door out. After pulling and pushing the door, she waited.

Just then, some sounds were heard from the other side.

The door opened, one side stood Elizabeth and the other side stood the Marionette and Golden Freddy.

Elizabeth was recognizable to Charlie but not to Cassidy. 

Charlie immediately turned human and hugged Elizabeth. The door was open so everyone nearby saw her turn human. 
They didn't know how to turn human, Charlie didn't mention it once

Cassidy was the first to speak up, 

"Charlie?"

Charlie immediately remembered that she had forgotten to tell others about turning human.

"Just one moment", Charlie spoke and pulled the golden bear into the room and closed the door.

"Cassidy, just do this. Try and remember how you felt when you were human along with a happy memory"

Cassidy was still trying to process what had happened. Then she did as Charlie said.

Cassidy then felt.. different. She didn't feel trapped.. She felt.. free
But there was still a distant feeling that she's still trapped.

Cassidy opened her eyes, she was human.

The first thing done by her was cry and hug Charlie.

"Aww No hug for me?", Elizabeth pouted in a certain voice in which Cassidy would definitely remember.

"ELIZABETH!", Cassidy shouted, let go of Charlie and hugged Elizabeth.

Elizabeth giggled and hugged Cass back.

"Also Elizabeth why are you here? You possess an animatronic too", Charlie asked

Elizabeth who forgot about the sister location, quickly replied, "I just wanted to see you"

"And Chris?..", Charlie asked again, it had been awhile since she went to the house.

"He's not even home anymore.."

Charlie could help Elizabeth,

"I.. could help..", Charlie offered hesitantly 

~~~~

lMao cAss jUst sTanDinG tHerE liKe wTf gOinG oN?-

544 Words