[ 006 ] amara and pike.

— CHAPTER SIX,
amara and pike.

WHEN OCTAVIA CAME TO FIND RUBY, SHE TOLD HER THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING SHE NEEDED TO SEE.

So now, Ruby watched as Octavia pushes a door open. Ruby stops in her tracks when she sees the woman sitting in front of her.

"Clarke," Ruby says in shock. Clarke stands, smiling at her friend. "What're you doing here?"

"I'll explain in a minute." Clarke replies as Octavia leaves the room. Clarke's blue eyes met Ruby's brown eyes. Her brows furrowed as she steps up to Ruby, she gently grabs her face, examining her eyes. Ruby's heart starts to beat faster. "What happened to you?"

"You haven't been informed?" Ruby asks. Clarke shakes head head. "I was a Reaper. When I gave myself over to Cage, he took me and drugged me with a super Reaper drug. Abby saved my life. I've only been back for a couple days. Not even a whole week yet." Ruby smacks her teeth. "I heard you've been in Polis. . . with—"

"Lexa, yes." Clarke nods, preparing for whatever Ruby is going to say to her.

"The very person who betrayed us at Mount Weather. You remember that, don't you, Clarke?" Ruby questions her friend. 

Clarke nods, "I do. Lexa's changed."

"Everyone has, Wanheda." Ruby shakes her head. "We've all changed." Commander of Death.

Before they can continue their conversation, the door opens again. Ruby turns her eyes from Clarke to see Bellamy standing in the door and Octavia standing beside him.

"Now, I'm done." The youngest Blake says to her brother before she turns and leaves.

"Go easy on Octavia. I had to beg her to get me into camp." Clarke looks to Bellamy.

"What're you doing here, Clarke? Why is Ruby here?" Bellamy interrogates. Ruby scoffs at his questioning.

"We need to talk." Clarke informs them.

"Oh, you've decided that. The mighty Wanheda, who chose the Grounders over her own people? Who turned her back on us when we came to rescue you? Now, you want to talk?" Bellamy snarls. Commander of Death.

"I came here to tell you the Ice Nation has paid a price. Justice has been served for the attack on Mount Weather. I can to tell you it's over." Clarke says, glancing between Ruby and Bellamy.

"There it is again. Why do you get to decide it's over?" Bellamy asks.

"We did our part." Clarke breathes out.

"We?" Bellamy narrows his eyes.

"Lexa and I. . . the Ice Queen is dead. The problem was solved and then you let Pike ruin everything." Clarke states.

"Bellamy didn't even try to stop him." Ruby hisses. Bellamy's eyes turn to glare at her. He then steps closer to the two.

On instinct, both girls go to push the other behind herself protectively. Bellamy looks between them both.

"Why are you here, Clarke?" He then asks.

"Arkadia needs to make things right. Or Lexa and the Twelve Clans will wipe us out." Clarke says to him.

"Let her try," Bellamy raises his eyebrows.

"You won't survive." Ruby rolls her eyes. "All Twelve Clans against people who use their weapons as their only power? Skaikru is nothing but a bunch of pussies." Sky People.