silence and sound.

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐨𝐡, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞? 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐚, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞?                   — 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨, 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐨

                   — 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨, 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐨

❝ daddy, ❞ says a small girl. her father looks to her, waiting for her next words. ❝ do you love mama? ❞

the man's eyebrows furrow. that's such an odd question to hear from a child. but not his, his little girl is always asking questions.

❝ yes, ❞ rowan answers. he smiles down at his little girl. she stares back up at him with her big brown eyes that he loves so much. ❝ i love your mother very much. ❞

the little girl lets the words process in her mind for a couple seconds. then she asks her next question. ❝ then why do you guys argue sometimes? ❞

❝ well, sweetheart. ❞ rowan says, ❝ sometimes when people love each other so much, they disagree on things. you'll get in fights with the people you love but that doesn't make you love them any less. ❞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

it's time to continue the rewritten version of ruby's story!! i'm so much more excited to rewrite this book than i was the damned. i can't wait to expand silence and sound more. 

if y'all didn't gather the info from that little paragraph, this is the second book in the damned trilogy!! the first book is completely rewritten and this book is currently being rewritten. however, the third book of the series is not being rewritten yet nor is it completed.

as said in the last book, all three of the originals are complied into one giant book so if you'd like for me to publish the og trilogy let me know.

and yes, this is a bellamy blake fanfiction. i'm not changing bellamy as the love interest. don't comment about it either please. if you don't like bellamy, don't say so in my comments. just don't read the book. it's simple. writer's do not like getting comments like that on their books. so just don't do it.

anyway, i can't tell you how fast i'm going to be updating this book. with the damned, i tried to get rewritten chapters out everyday but i can't say it'll be the same for this one.

so, let's get started with this book, shall we??

i hope you guys love this every crazier and more exciting version of silence and sound.