Chapter 31

Catra's POV:

What's going on?

My eyes darted around the room, questioning everything around me. This is the main Horde.

That's what I tried to tell myself, but this was so much different. The place made you feel like you were in some sort of cult. There was white and green everywhere, a pool full of green liquid in the center,  and someone who looked like an older version of Hordak.

"Brother," Hordak greeted the green guy, giving a small bow.

"What are  you doing here?" the taller version of Hordak asked.

"Horde Prime," he said before continuing, "I have built an army to follow my command, I have bent people to my will!" he explained, "Entrapta and I, we have reworked your cloning device, we have learned it's ways!" Hordak said, probably hoping to impress Horde Prime. Instead Horde Prime looked at him with dismay.

"To your  will?" Horde Prime asked, slowly and threateningly approaching Hordak. My heart dropped, what the heck is happening?

Horde Prime grasped Hordak's shoulders and squeezed them forcefully.

"No brother, I did it. All of it, for you!" Hordak insisted, looking up at Horde Prime with a pleading gleam in his eyes. For a second, it looked like Horde Prime was going to let go, instead he swiveled around and wrapped his arms around Hordak's neck, trapping him in a choke hold.

"You have forgotten who you are!" he thundered angrily at Hordak, "You truly think you are worthy to stand beside me?!" Horde Prime continued, with rage furrowing in his eyes, "Could be equal to me?! I have made you in my image and so you must be reborn!" he finished as needles went straight into Hordak. He let out a death-dropping yell as he crumpled to the ground.

"That's better, and as for you," Horde Prime said, bringing his attention to Glimmer.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" I couldn't tell whether she was whimpering or asking a question, it seemed mutual.  

"No, I prefer to take things in a pure manner, this strange planet seems to have appeared in my radar. Can you tell me about it?" he asked her, dangerously calm.

"Never, I meant to balance the planet to save the universe, but all I did was bring you here!" she grunted, trying to fight his grasp.

"I see, everything on Etheria should be wiped out, starting with you," Horde Prime said, resting his hand on her cheek. A surge of protectiveness shot up in me, remembering the motion Shadow Weaver would do to Adora every time she wanted to wipe her mind.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I stepped out of whatever I was hiding behind, "The whole planet is some sort of super weapon, and if you wanna know how to use it, you need me," I said, putting my arm in front of Glimmer.

"I see..." he sighed, "Then consider yourselves welcomed guests, after all, everyone has a place in my empire, big or small." he said, signaling down at us.

Next, he signaled towards his clones, signing them to grab us. They put their arms around ours and dragged us off before throwing us into a cell. One of the clones opened their mouth to speak, the voice of Horde Prime echoing through them.

"You shall get food in a few hours, and tomorrow Horde Prime will come and interrogate you." 

I sighed, leaning against the walls of the cell as Glimmer curled up and leaned against the wall on the other side. 

"Why did you do that?" she asked, her tone holding a grudge, probably because I killed her mother.

"What, kill your mother?" I asked, trying to mask the regret in my voice.