Chapter 17

Yep, Still No One's POV:

"Heheee turns out we've initiated the fourth stage FUN!" the speaker spoke from over Catra and Adora, "Also I wanna name, call me Carlosaaa!" Carlosa exclaimed with delight in her voice.

"Um... okay... anywayssss," Adora said taking her mind off of the subject before keying in on another question she wanted to ask, "Wait what is the fourth stage errr trial- or stage I don't know," Adora asked, flustering between her choice of words.

"Oh sorry, I'd say call it a trial you know, but stage is fine too don't worry about it, at least that's what Brandon and Mariah told me." Carlosa replied.

"Who are Brandon and Mariah?" Catra asked wanting to glare down the speaker but then remembering that it was a coded piece of technology.

"Mariah and Brandon work for the master himself," Carlosa responded robotically, "Anywaysss byeeeee!" 

"The master himself?" Adora questioned to herself, mumbling and scratching her head.

"Bet she means Horde Prime," Catra remarked, shuffling through her memories of what had happened that day.

Soon, a huge pillar fell over in Catra's direction and Catra prepped to jump over, just about to dodge but instead she felt a hit on her back and bowled over. Catra's eyes were squinting and saw Adora looking over her with concerned eyes.

"I had that you know!" Catra replied in anger, snatching her hands away from Adora's grasp.

'I had that you know, I had that you know, I had that you know,' started echoing around the cave and glitches started appearing around the cave with a younger version of Catra snapping at young Adora.

**Teeny Itty Bitty Flashback**

A laser came firing towards Catra, aiming for her leg but she wouldn't make the same mistake this time. She snickered at the tech and was about to jump but instead felt a thud on the ground, when her eyes opened she saw Adora standing over her offering her hand. 

"I had that you know!" Catra yelled at her in the training, receiving glances from the other cadets.

"Yeah, sure you did," Adora replied with a smug smile.

**End of Little Flashback**

"Well that was useless," Catra remarked before brushing herself off and bounding onto her feet with Adora following her.

"C-Catra, you can be open," Adora nervously stuttered.

Catra groaned and facepalmed before going the other direction with her back turned away from Adora, "Just shut up will you?!" 

"When will you learn Catra? I've been trying forever to get you on my side, I don't wanna keep having this conversation with you every time I see you, what are we Catra, friends or enemies?!?!" Adora exclaimed with tears streaming recklessly down her face. 

"I- we're enemies Adora," Catra replied, at first she was at a loss of words but then she decided to go with the option anyone would say. Besides she was telling the truth, right?

Adora gasped and stepped back, "Catra- what are you saying?" 

"I'm saying, I'm glad we're enemies Adora! I'm glad Queen Angella disappeared because that puts the Horde at an advantage!" Catra lashed out at Adora.

"Are you seriously that shallow?!?! Now I see why we're enemies," Adora lashed back, muttering the last part too silently for Catra to hear.

"ARGH!" Catra screamed, "This is all your fault, if you had been a better She-Ra we wouldn't be in this position!" Catra yelled receiving a hard glare from Adora.

"That's what you think? That I'm a bad Shera? You hate Shera!" Adora fought back, standing tall.

"I swear Catra I'm gonna-" Adora got cut off when Catra stopped her in a rude manner.

"Oh, so now it' a swear and not a promise cause your too weak to say promise now right?" Catra retorted.

Adora reached for her sword and flung it at Catra who dodged easily and flipped over on the rock.

"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!!!!" Adora yelled raising the sword above her head, "Huh, why isn't anything happening?" she asked herself looking at the sword to make sure nothing was wrong.

"No unfair disadvantages," a technical voice said robotically.

"Of course," Adora muttered in frustration.

"Guess we'll have to do it the old fashioned way," Catra remarked, smirking ear to ear.

"It's not old fashioned, we've been doing it since we were kids Catra," Adora replied annoyed but prepped her fighting stance to get ready for Catra's first move. 

To her shock, Catra stood there silently glancing at her surroundings and smirking at Adora, practically begging her to come attack her, so she did. Adora swung her arms forward and grabbed Catra behind the throat to slam her against the wall while Catra squirmed in her arms. 

Catra thrusted forward while spinning to land perfectly on her two feet, gracefully as always. She was about to deliver a kick to Adora's stomach but this time Adora expected it and swung her arms over her head and threw Catra into a large pile of rocks.

Catra flew into the pile and got up groaning while rubbing her head, "You've gotten tougher," Catra remarked, still wearing her signature smirk on her face.

"What's wrong with you Catra?! Why do you just refuse to talk?" Adora asked frustratingly, struggling to keep Catra pinned as she tried to pull the sword out to assist her but instead Catra pushed her back with a grunt and shuffled her feet to regain balance. 

"Why do you refuse to listen?!?!" Catra yelled, before dodging a swift punch from Adora. 

"I've always listened to you Catra, you're the one who doesn't listen to me!" Adora yelled back at her while pulling out her sword, "I've given you tons of chances Catra, why won't you take them?!" Adora yelled trying to block the tears that were threatening to break free. 

"Because it's not what I want!" Catra shot back and Adora eased her grip a little but still kept it sturdy. 

"Then what do you want?!?!" Adora yelled, receiving deadly silence from Catra, "That's what I thought," she remarked, annoyed and managed to push Catra down with the sword against her neck.

"You wouldn't," Catra challenged, snickering under Adora's grip.

"I'm stronger than you think," Adora whispered in Catra's ear, as she raised the sword up and crashed it down, aiming straight for Catra's throat with no regrets.