Chapter 32

Note: Pretend they got Mara's ship off screen

Queen Angela's POV:

"Hehe yayy! You've completed your trials, I guess now you have to wait for a err dimension portal opener thingy! Don't worry though, the longest someone has had to wait was like errr 50,000 or so years...?" the speaker explained as I grunted.

"Fifty thousand years?" I asked, looking at her with absolute bewilderment.

"Don't worry! You and I can talk for however long you want!" the speaker reassured me, at least I think that's what it was trying to do.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, this was gonna be unbearable.

Adora's POV:

I walked into Bright Moon with Bow's hand resting gently on my shoulder. I was ready to just flop into bed, sleep, and start thinking the next morning but right when I was about to do just that I saw something that made my jaw drop.

"Lonnie...? Kyle...? Rogelio...?" I asked in the moment of shock as they nodded their heads.

"I know this looks weird, but I promise Glimmer gave us permission to come here," Lonnie said, her hands by her face and up, trying to show that she's trustworthy.

Before I could respond, Scorpia stepped out in front of them with her arms out and Perfuma joined her.

"I promise she's telling the truth!" Perfuma burst out, waving her hands dramatically over her forehead.

"I know," I said plainly before taking my jacket off and letting it rest on a hook, revealing my light grey tank top.

"That... was unexpected," Kyle whimpered, still hiding behind Rogelio who tried to usher him out to the front.

"It's okay Kyle, I won't do anything to you," I reassured him before he stepped out hesitantly, his arms hugging his body.

"We need a plan," I muttered to myself, we were at the war table and everyone looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Look Adora, I agree with you, but where would we even start?" Bow asked, looking at me with a mix of concern and curiosity.

"Maybe we could start with trying to bring Queen Angela back?" Spinnerella offered.

"That's- actually not a bad idea, but it required the sword," I thought about it for a second before remembering how dimension opening worked.

"We should be harvesting a plan to save Glimmer," Bow put in, "it'd make the most sense, we need her here, and by going on Horde Prime's ship we could find more information," he explained.

"How would we even do that?" I asked, "We'd need someone good with tech, no offense Bow," I said, waving my hand over at Bow, before he could respond I heard a small voice echoing in the room.

"I could help." 

I turned around to see two long purple pigtails and in the middle of it all, Entrapta's face.

"Entrapta!" Scorpia exclaimed with happiness, enveloping her in a hug as the rest of us looked at them blindly.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," I said, but it was more of an order than a statement, and she did it. She explained everything, how she was there for tech, her relationship with Hordak, how she realized what she was doing wrong after Catra crossed the line.

"Look, I don't know how long it'll take for us to trust you, but we really need someone to help us with programming Mara's ship to fly over to Horde Prime's empire," Bow explained, and I couldn't place the emotion in his voice.