Chapter 3

Adora's POV:

"Okay, so here's the plan. Since we don't have our tiny models, Glimmer, you're this chunk of sand. Bow, you'll be this rock and I'll be this thorn." I said as I found a tiny piece of thorn on the ground.

"Glimmer, you should teleport in near the side of the entrance were no one is looking. Then, you give us some sort of signal so we know when it's safe to enter. Bow will use one of his magnetic arrows to reel us in without any creaky sound. Okay?" I said hoping none of them would say something random and childish. To my surprise they nodded their heads.

"We still need a way to spot Catra. I saw her go into a room alone when she had captured me so we need to wait for her to go there. Glimmer, since you can teleport when you see someone enter that room you should teleport us in. My guess is Catra will carry around the sword with her so let's start with that. Bow, you should use a net arrow so I can try swiping in and taking the sword." I continued hoping they had gotten it so I wouldn't have to explain again.

"Got it." Glimmer replied ready to teleport until Bow stopped her.

"Shouldn't we get closer before you teleport I mean you wouldn't want to run out of teleports especially here." Bow whispered in her ear.

"Ughhh fineeee!" Glimmer replied probably wishing she had unlimited teleports.

Catra's POV:

"Yeah, whatever" I said as I hung up on Hordak.

At this point I didn't really even care, I was away from all that stuff and couldn't care less about the portal even though some part of me really did care. 

"Um so Catra... I was thinking maybe we could have another party... I mean think of how happy you were last time." Scorpia shakily said and in all honesty I actually was feeling it.

I put my hand on Scorpia's shoulder and said a simple "Sure."

She started squealing and giving me that sparkly look in my eyes to which I internally groaned.

Scorpia's POV:

I had been planning this since our first party in the Crimson Waste and had even gotten Catra a gift. It was wrapped with some vines because I couldn't really find anything else. They were finger less gloves with spikes you could sheathe and unsheathe like Catra's claws and the minute I saw them I knew she would love them.

**At the party**

"Ooh, wait! Catra, I forgot something, wait I'm gonna go get it!" I exclaimed as I started running and heard Catra's giggling echoing through the hallways.

Adora's POV:

I signaled Glimmer to go inside and moments later she signaled us from the side and Bow reeled us in. So far, the plan was going pretty well.

"I think someone's entered!" Glimmer said and sure enough I saw a little shadow moving around in the room.

"Now!" I whisper-yelled giving out the command as we teleported in and braced ourselves.

I looked around to see Scorpia standing there gaping in shock.

Scorpia's POV:

This was supposed to be a perfect day for Catra! 

"You guys can't be here!" I said trying to get them out gently.

"Look, Scorpia, I'm sorry but I need that sword to be She-Ra. If the Horde had it, it could activate a portal!" Adora said and I thought for a little but fought back.

"We stayed here to be happy Adora!" I exclaimed glancing at the gift I had wrapped in vines.

"Scorpia! Do you really want this?" Glimmer yelled.

I stopped and thought about the times Catra and I had had in the waste and how much I had loved seeing Catra happy.

I don't know what happened but suddenly I found myself using my stinger in a flash and Bow, Glimmer and Adora were now outside the room.

I gasped in shock and looked down surprised at the aggression but then smiled remembering Catra's present as I picked it up and saw Catra sitting on her throne in the middle of the room with everyone's glass raised.

"Um Catra... I brought this!" I said as I held out the present encased in vines.

She slowly unraveled it to reveal the fingerless spiked gloves I had put inside. She slipped them onto her hands and slowly curled them into a fist. Then, she suddenly struck her hand out unsheathing both the spikes and her claws before sheathing them again. 

She it a hand on my shoulder again and said "Hey, um thanks." gently which made my face turn red.

"Y-yeah um no problem." I stuttered out.

Glimmer's POV: 

I groaned and opened my eyes to see Adora and Bow doing the exact same thing.

"We miscalculated." Adora said groaning.

"Tell me about it" I annoyingly agreed.

**back with the lab partners**

"Are you sure about this?" Hordak asked peeking over Entrapta's shoulder.

"Positive! This sword holds the power to well almost everything including this portal! It's fascinating really, imagine a device so unique it can open portals between dimensions and set out frequencies! It's amazing!" Entrapta replied as Hordak gave her a curt nod. Entrapta then went out to report to her Fright Zone Log.

"Fright Zone Log Day 35, it seems as if we have found the key to the portal plus statistically speaking the key to balance the planet. Although I hadn't even heard of this till now it came up in one of my recent experiments where I realized we're in the Despondos, a deserted place and how we got there I have no idea. The runestones are all intact except one, the Frightzone's. It seems as if I am the only person who has found out about this but I plan to go to this mysterious First Ones temple Catra went to when she went to retrieve me some tech." Entrapta said as she went to the exit of the Frightzone ready to go to the First One's temple.

Notes: Writing fanfic has made me realize how hard Entrapta's character is to write.