Chapter 25

Spinnerella's POV:

"Netossa," I whispered, nudging the shorter blue-haired girl.

"What?" she grumbled, shifting around in the bed while trying to ignore my voice.

"You need to get out of bed." I scolded.

"Spinny, it's literally 6 am." Netossa fought back and moved farther away from me.

"Yes but you know how important it is for a fresh and early start." I explained to her.

"You gotta be kidding me," Netossa groaned, "Five more minutes?" she pleaded in a cute tone as my 'angry' expression dropped.

"Fine, five more minutes." I said sharply, "No more than that." I affirmed before wrapping my arms around Netossa's shoulders while she snuggled into my grasp.

We stayed in that position for probably about five minutes before I heard Adora's voice thundering out.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" she thundered, as I jolted out of bed.

"Huh- wha-?" I stammered before looking at Netossa who was sleeping next to me.

"It's ten in the morning." Adora stated while looking at us with a smug smirk on her face.

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed in shock as Adora tapped the non-existent watch on her wrist, "How long have you been up?" I asked, looking at the bags under Adora's eyes.

"I wake up at 4:30 to workout like a normal person." she replied casually as that seemed to wake up Netossa.

"FOUR THIRTY?! Are you crazy?!?!?!" she yelled, grabbing onto Adora's shoulders and shaking them.

"Um... yes..." she confirmed as Netossa grumbled.

"Why is no one here a normal sleeper," she grumbled under her breath while I ignored my girlfriend's complaints.

"I like it." I agreed with Adora before forcing Netossa to get up.

"We coulda had more cuddle time," Netossa mumbled in annoyance before following me out the door.

"Hey, guys!" Glimmer greeted us with a tower of pancakes in front of her.

"Want some breakfast?" Bow piped in as he scooped some pancakes down and placed them onto his plate. He grabbed the syrup bottle and it poured out rapidly.

"Bow do you really need that much syrup?" Adora asked with irritation in her voice.

"I'm with Adora on this, that's a lot." Glimmer agreed as she placed a smaller amount of syrup onto her pancakes.

"Sure!" I said excitedly as I took my girlfriend's hand and headed towards the huge table.

Meanwhile at the Horde:

"Do you understand how to work this?!" Catra asked in anger, her heterochromatic eyes glaring into Entrapta's.

"Patience angsty cat lady, it'll take time but I'm sure I could figure this out," Entrapta said, feasting her eyes on the green chip in front of her.

"If my calculations are correct, using this will boost Scorpia's connection to the Black Garnet if she has a small one which she should be considering she's a princess. Of course, if you put the other variable into play of her not consisting of a connection to her assigned runestone, it could have several problems to the factoring of balance to Etheria." Entrapta explained as Catra nodded her head in understanding.

"Well work faster!" Catra snapped before heading off.

"Hey boss I was wondering if you wanted to hang ou-" Scorpia got cut off by a furious Catra.