Chapter 23

Double Trouble's POV:

"Catra," She-Ra snarled vigorously before trying to slash her sword in my direction.

Ouch, princess got claws

"Two years and you're that bad at this," I teased, replicating Catra's interactions with other people.

"ARGH!" she growled, running towards me and flinging her sword in my direction before I effortlessly twisted my body over it in a lunge. The sword hit the center of the tree trunk as some leaves came crashing down.

"Wow, you really are bad at this," I commented with a smug expression on my face.

After about ten minutes of keeping She-Ra at bay with this constant repetitive notion, I took a note in my theater mind.

Tips on transforming into Adora/She-Ra: Huge unnecessary hair poof, bad jokes, and predictable fighting style

"Ya know I don't have any time for this," she said before glazing her sword through a rotten firm piece of wood. Before I could make another witty remark, she bowled me over and stuck the wood into the ground.

"I've got something better to do, it was fun distracting you though," she said, winking at me. Nice closing, sounds like a Catra thing to say though.

After she left, I transformed into a hotel manager to have a watch to see time. 'Perfect, kitten's got time,' I smirked before transforming into one of my OC's to escape.

Glimmer's POV:

Shadow Weaver had taught me a new spell, one with lots of force. She said she had used it to deal with insolent children back in the Horde but now since she's changed, it'll be a good battle tactic.

I let the pink electricity drift off of my arms before I spun around and let it shoot through the air like a bullet.

Mom would be so proud I smiled to myself before continuing on with practicing the spells.

"Hey um... Shadow Weaver?" I asked, walking into the room nervously.

"Yes?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Do you ever have this sinking feeling that someone's watching you?" I asked, glancing around the room with nervousness as I tried to shake the feeling off.

Shadow Weaver looked up and opened her mouth to respond before it all became a blur and I felt myself tumble backward.

Catra's POV:

Entrapta and I had been working together on a plan for more green first ones tech and I had gone to see if there were some in Bright Moon, so I had DT go out and make them think I'm there so everything's fine.

"Entrapta," I whispered, "You there? Tell me where to go," I said, glancing around the castle for any clues.

"ENTRAPTA!" I yelled harshly into the mic, "I know you've been obsessing on the fact that there are more green first ones tech but if you want it, you're gonna have to answer!" I yelled before almost smashing the mic down until I heard a voice.

"Oh sorry, Catra! It's just this other piece is so interesting!" At first, I thought that it was a piece of green first ones tech but after more research, it looks more like a chip," she explained, as I could hear her fascinated squeals through the microphone.

"Yeah, no one cares, just tell me where I can find more," I said, irritated, as I heard Entrapta humming and metal clanking the pipes through the mic.

"This is pointless," I said, shaking my head before hearing hushed voices behind a door.