Chapter 11

Adora's POV:

"Hey Adora," I heard a voice coming from right behind me and jumped.

"Catra... what's going on?" I asked surprised looking at her but then added, "Where were you?"

"What do you mean, I've been here the whole time." Catra said almost robotic causing me to jump back in shock.

"Catra, is your voice-" I started but then she cut me off saying, "What do you not like it?"

Various flashes started coming to myself, the memories, the laughs, the betrayal.

"What's going on- Catra y-you pulled the- and portals, there was so much light- and screaming I- I was trying to-" I said getting overwhelmed while Catra was looking over my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Catra started before I just cut her off.

"I need to go find Entrapta." I said running off as fast as my feet could take me.

"Where are you going?" Catra said running after me quickly but I had to cut her off, "I'm sorry, I promise I'll be back kitty."

Then, I ran off into the distance leaping over vines in the Whispering Woods coming across a First Ones Ruin. I was just about to turn back before I heard a pounding of metal letting off a little clink so I ran off over to the back and saw a familiar princess in overalls.

"Entrapta? What are you doing here?" I asked scanning the princess trying to clue myself in.

"Science! It's all so fascinating really, there's so much to learn about She-ra like her healing powers, tools, transformation skills, the attributes to the sword that help you understand what's going on in a fight. It's fascinating really."

"Can you tell me about what is happening right now?" I asked trying not to get annoyed while looking at her with hope.

"Ahh yes, it seems as if we have been pulled into a portal of alternating realities and memory glitches, isn't it great?!?!" Entrapta said squealing with joy.

"Wait, you knew about this?!?!?" I asked looking at her with fury but then took a deep breath and consumed my anger.

"Of course! It's fascinating, Alternate Portal Reality Day 38 Log 3, portal subject seems to be unaware of surroundings. Subject seems to have glitching memories which means... success! Ohhhh, you don't know how long I've been waiting for the perfect subject. Is there any way I can interview you and record it for scientific proof? This is gonna be amazing, just think of the new information it'll reveal!" Entrapta said with a mixture of cackles, giggles, and squeals.

"Yes but- tell me how to get out of this portal... please Entrapta I need this." I said impatiently.

"Why would you want to leave?!?! All the scientific proof you'd need is right here!" Entrapta exclaimed.

I tried to think of a good comeback for this before saying "You know if you forget everything you've learned here what's the point, you said your theory of glitching memories was a success right? But... if you tell me how to remove all of this, you'll be able to find a way to bring all this scientific proof with you!" I said using my last breath of patience to convince her.

She thought for a while with her hair sliding against her chin before pointing her finger up "But of course! If I forget that the information I've collected will..."

"Exactly..." I urged on hoping she'd get the message.

"Well, the person who pulls out the sword can close the portal." Entrapta explains easily, then pulls out a hex driver and continues tinkering before I finally spoke up.