Chapter 13

No one's POV:

Two heterochronic eyes shot open staring blankly, they couldn't see anything, no hint of color including black (If you don't get what I mean, close one of your eyes and note what you see). 

Eventually, a rustic pale clear color started breezing it's way into vision as claws grasped into the ground but eventually clumped down from the palms of her hands coming into contact with some pointy edge of a sharp object.

Once vision started seeping her way through her eyes, the black spotted corners rested at ease revealing familiar medium length blonde flowing hair. The blonde hair was quickly whipped back revealing two glaring sky blue eyes filled with unfamiliar anger, the same face yet a totally different person.

"Hey Adora," Catra stated weakly noticing the pathetic waver in her voice.

"I thought I'd gotten rid of you the first time, just stop coming back... okay? I'm not going back with you Catra! Look how far you went, you endangered the lives of so many people!" Adora yelled in fury ignoring Catra's weak call for Adora.

"Stop it! Don't act like you care!" Adora exclaimed with wildfire eyes and reckless tears pouring down her once calm and loving face.

Catra instantly understood making connections to the fake Adora in her realm, "Like I'd care from some low backstabbing princess." she stated still in her physically weak fragile state.

Adora had her mouth open obviously ready to blast words at Catra but instead Catra lifted the claw of her index finger up to silence her, "Ya know the Catra in your realm was fake right?" she said effortlessly watching Adora's expression change from frigid solid to anger to confusion in an endless cycle before she finally spoke up with strained words.

Adora took a while to process the information not really believing it but then said, "Even if she was, she did something you would do and I can see that now." 

Catra looked at her in shock realizing what she said was true and thought about the comfort of the fake Adora in the other realm.

"So...." Adora said breaking off the silence, "If what you said about that fake Catra or whatever was true are you saying that we were sent into two different portal dimensions and somehow met in the middle here which was created by the two dimensions in unison?"

"I didn't really phrase it like that but yeah, that about sums it up, yes." Catra said speeding up her words towards the end to reach a point.

"Then that doesn't make sense though? Then, what about the pretty real and in character simulations of people? Would it all be a set up or something the portal did?" Adora asked questioning and looking at Catra like they were friends again.

"I honestly don't know, guessing it's the portal though, who would be smart enough to think of a strategic way to make simulations of people based on their side of the war while keeping them with their personality?" Catra questioned.

"Yeah, you have a point." Adora agreed still mad at Catra but willing to try and think of a reasonable explanation to the portal.

"Awww, is Little Miss Perfect agreeing with me after her 'huge argument with imposter me?" Catra said teasing her with a cute baby voice.

"Shut up! This doesn't change the fact that you pulled the lever in the first place!" Adora yelled while Catra flinched not having anywhere to move to do her body still not listening to her.

Shockingly enough, Adora thought she caught a tint of regret in her former friend's eyes but then it vanished while Adora stepped back but then eased up. Her expression turned into a frustrated one again.

"Why's your hand bleeding?" Adora asked awkwardly.

"I don't know, maybe it's that huge freaking sword that's almost as tall as me!?!?!" Catra lashed out in anger.

"Well, this sword got me out of the portal dimension!" Adora said wrapping her arms around the sword protectively but then an image of Angella grabbing out the sword flashed into her head as she started walking away from Catra before landing her feet talking distance but still angry.

"Huh, I remember grabbing that sword in my realm." Catra said unenthusiastically, "Maybe that's why I'm on the ground in pain not being able to move," Catra mumbled to herself in a way Adora couldn't hear.

"If you grabbed the sword shouldn't you be dead?" Adora asked inching closer to Catra.

"I don't know, I just grabbed the frickin thing and whoosh! I'm stuck here with you!" Catra said with disgust.

Adora brushed off the insult and then came to a conclusion, "I'm guessing the realms work in different ways." 

"I guess so, so... how did yours work?" Catra asked with question, genuinely curious about Adora's confusion.

"Um... the person who grabbed the sword is trapped between realms..." Adora stuttered giving the lame response while shaking.

"Oh... I mean I guess mine worked the same way and this happens to be the realm I was transported to...? Ughhh I hate this goody goody hero work!" Catra screamed in frustration but then winced in pain.

"You might have a point." Adora said quietly mumbling to herself, her fingers stroking her chin. 

"You know..." Catra started while Adora whipped her head back towards Catra urging her to go on, "I was originally gonna bring Shadow Weaver out somehow and pull the sword, I kinda wish I did." Catra finished, while Adora gave her attention to Catra's body sprawled across the ground still in pain.

"If we're gonna be stuck together alone here, we might as well start making plans to get out, then you'll go back to your side and I'll go to mine." Adora finished off with a pained expression on her face.

"Sure thing princess, but can we not be in the middle of this weird realm lying about?" Catra asked sarcastically.

"Ughhh fine!" Adora replied taking off her jacket and wrapping it around her waist, "Is it that hard to move?" she asked looking at Catra.

"You know, maybe we should stay here for a little till you can move again!" Adora exclaimed stuttering out her words while blushing in embarrassment.

"It's kinda cold here." Catra stated simply, directing Adora's attention to Catra's small form shaking in the cold.

"Here take this!" Adora said abruptly but then shifted her feet awkwardly while her red jacket was held out and towards Catra's arms, "I mean um-"

"Thanks," Catra said awkwardly sighing gently lifting herself up to wrap Adora's jacket around her. It was a tad big on her which made Adora giggle a little before switching back to her normal expression.

"You're right, it is pretty cold." Adora said slowly giving rougher shivers, "We should find somewhere warm." 

"We-?" Catra said questionably.

"Yes, we," Adora said like it was obvious, she slipped her hands under Catra's knees and neck before hoisting her up with her arms.

"Why am I being carried like a princess?" Catra asked annoyed.

"Shut up Catra! Would you rather I leave you here to freeze?!?!" Adora asked yelling.

"Ugh finee!" Catra said madly unconsciously inching her head closer to Adora's chest, not noticing the gentle smile on Adora's face.

A/N:

So... I thought this was gonna be the heartbreaking chapter but apparently not! Not yet...