18

Diana's POV

"and.... 1 2 3 4 , 1 2 3 4 , 1 2 3 4" the dance instructor intructs to us. Our feet gliding to the beat of the numbers trying not to screw up the routine. I was never the type to slow dance, I've only done it once at prom, and I just kept stepping on my date's feet but as I look into Harry's mesmerizing eyes, I danced confidently without any mistakes. We stare into each others eyes, us feeling as if we're the only two people in this giant ballroom. I can't help by letting out a small laugh, today has been one of the best days of my life and I'm happy that Harry is a part of it. We dance and dance for what feel like hours but actually minutes in our fancy attire, his hands rest on my hips as mine rest around his neck, next thing we noticed was that the dance instructor was gone, and we were just swaying. I stop dancing and just look at him, his smile is big showing his incredible dimples that make me feel butterflies. I stand on my tippy toes even in heels, so my forehead is against his. "Thank you" I say quietly just as he leans in and kisses my lips, craving his touch. I kiss him back with more passion. His hands move to my face, cupping them as he kisses my top lip and then my bottom lip. His touch makes me feel all jittery in the inside, my heart feels as if it's about to explode from beating too fast. In this exact moment, this is when I knew I liked him more than I planned, and I honestly don't mind. Does he feel the same way is the question...

We just got back from our little outing, date, getaway type of thing. It's about 4 in the afternoon, I must say, trying on dresses and dancing is very exhausting. Harry and I walk up to my hotel room, I wasn't sure whether he'd want to chill by himself for a while, or chill with the boys, instead he joins me in my room, he's already made himself at home by flopping on the bed and grabbing the remote for the tv. "are you sure you don't want to hang out with the boys, you've been spending most of your time with me nowadays." I say while throwing my hair up in a messy bun. I feel bad for the boys, I never meant to become in between the friendships, I'm still getting used to the fact that louis and harry were a thing once, so it's still awkward between louis and I. "babe, it's fine. I've spent most of my life with them, they can spare a few days away from me" I'm surprised by him calling me babe or baby. It's so weird coming from his mouth, last time someone called me babe was from my ex, he made me hate the word because every time he said it to me, I fell deeper in love with him until he destroyed my heart when he thought it was right to sleep with someone else. Anyways, enough about him. Harry called me babe and I'm not sure what to feel. I don't feel like getting my heart broken again. I don't even look at him. I just make my way to my suitcase to grab some comfy clothes, a white tank top and some grey sweats, the casual. "how about we all go out for dinner tonight, nothing too fancy" I'm a bit hesitant asking this question not knowing whether this is actually a good idea or not.

"Uh yeah. Sure. Not in the mood for hotel food anyways" thank god he said yes. I already cried in front of him today, I don't need to embarrass myself again.

Harry left my room about 5 minutes ago, he went to go tell the boys and to get dressed. I'm hoping Louis and I can somewhat clear the air and move on, we are stuck on tour with each other for a few more months, we can't ignore each other for that long. I just got out my super hot shower, the burning sensation is kinda satisfying, not sure why but it is. My arms and legs were red from the water and my hair was damp and in a braid. I had no clue what to wear tonight, maybe jeans and a shirt, or maybe a dress I don't know. I search through my worn out suitcase to find some sort of outfit. Probably after 5 minutes I finally found something to wear. A white turtle neck paired with some high waisted, denim jeans. I just threw on some converse and that was it. simple but effective. My hair was semi dry, I took the braid out to release the small curls and I just let it down not bothering to style it in anyway. I look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 6:27PM. Harry texted earlier that we should meet at the lobby at 6:30, so I guess I should make my way down. As I approach the lobby, I can already see all the boys waiting there, talking to each other, all of them seem to be wearing similar clothes, a white tee and black jeans. This is a casual dinner so I'm not surprised. They finally notice that I'm approaching them, Niall extends his arm out and gestures to hurry up, with that said I walked faster. "Look who showed up!" Niall shouted which made Liam cover his ears.

"yeah yeah. Let's go shall we" I hurry the boys out the door.

We eventually arrive at this small restaurant, nothing fancy, we got a booth at the back to try be a bit more private since people could recognize the boys. We all got our drinks and we all having a good time, Niall keeps laughing so loud that poor Zayn sitting next to him, his ear drums are about to burst. Louis and Liam were talking about god knows what, Harry is talking with Niall while I just sit and stare at this whole situation, it's quite fascinating watching each of the boys talking about their own things. I was staring out to the people conversating at different tables until I'm interrupted, "Diana?" Harry calls out for probably the third time.

"uh huh – yeah" I stumble out my words completely distracted. Harry looks at me with one eyebrow raised

"you alright?" all I could do was nod in response, I don't know why I was so out of it. next thing I know, Harry excuses us from the table and drags me with him, gently holding my wrist in order to follow him. He takes me outside the front entrance and around the corner in this alley next to the building, keeping a low profile from the fans. "Diana, what's wrong?" he says with sincerity but also with this deep stare into my watering eyes.

"nothing, nothing is wrong" I lie. He already knows I'm lying by the look he's giving me now. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, caressing the side of my cheek as he does it. His soft touch makes a shiver fall down my spine, unable to control the goosebumps forming. I'm pretty sure he knows what his touch does to me, he almost lets out a smirk from my reaction. "you sure about that?" he says with confidence. Butterflies are swarming my stomach, I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to stop my mind from thinking so much. My eyes fall to his pink lips, noticing how fine is cupids bow is. That little dent above his lips starts to move closer until I feel them crash against my lips unable to catch a breath. My body falls limp for a second, I wrap my arms around his neck for stability. The sounds of our breaths crashing against each other's skin makes my heart rate climb. His hands cup my face, feeling his cold rings against my hot face which makes this kiss even more lustful. I forgot the last time we kissed like this. It reminds me of that time in his holiday house on the beach in his shower. The memories keep flooding in, my thighs quake. I don't think I can last much longer. He always makes me feel weak in the knees. I can never be tired of his kisses. Both of us pull away, resting our foreheads on each other, catching our breath. Our chests rising and falling. "we should head back inside" he breaks the silence. I nod my head unable to speak. He grabs my hand in his and we walk back to our table.

 sorry for a short chapter. oops. 

also finally posted after like 3 weeks. apologies. 

anyways. hope you enjoyed this chapter. stay tuned for the next one. 

vote, comment, share

tpwk x