10

omg this photo. I love it ^

[A/N] this is a DOUBLE update. if you didn't read chapter 9, what you waitin for! go read it and come back to this chapter. okay, enjoy chapter 10 x 

After a long nap on the bus, I was alerted by Paul that we had arrived by our hotel in France. I was amazed, the hotel was so beautiful. I could've never imagined myself being here two years ago, or even two months ago. Once we all got settled in our rooms we had to leave to go to a conference meeting to talk about the plans for the shows in France. All the boys, the rest of the crew and I were seated at a long table listening to the ongoing talking about who is being placed where and what each person has to say and so on very well knowing the boys never followed the schedule.

I glanced over next to me at Harry and could see that he was getting bored, he caught my gaze and gave me a smirk. I could feel his leg press against mine. At this point I knew and he knew exactly what he was doing, I couldn't even focus on the meeting that was being held. His foot sliding up my leg and back down, giving me goosebumps. He decided to remove his hands from the table and put them in his lap, which actually meant on my thigh, I couldn't breathe properly, the smallest gestures he did made me go crazy. Harry couldn't stop giggling to himself because he knew that he'd get a reaction from me. A question was asked towards me and I didn't hear it until I heard Louis repeat it, "Diana... the flag ?"

"Oh, um.." I cleared my throat, "yes I can definitely arrange a French flag for the boys to hold on stage", I exhaled.

As I answered I could see Louis knew something was up, I know Harry said that Lou was always in his business, but he looked... disappointed. As if I had done something wrong to him, but what could I have done? Harry said he doesn't mind if the whole crew knows by now, everyone else seemed to be fine with it, everyone except Louis.

As soon as my answer was taken in Lou decided to end the meeting so they could get some rest since they've been traveling for long hours.

As we all left the conference room I held Harry back, "is Louis okay?"

"Yeah why" he replied

"He looked so... I don't know 'off' with me"

Harry sighed as if he knew what was going on in Louis' head and then further said, "He's probably just tired, we've all had a long day love, we should all get some rest, tomorrow is a big day"

sorry for the short chapters. they will get longer. hope you enjoyed the chapters, what's going on with Louis I wonder? We love France, oui. 

see ya in the next chapter!  x

tpwk