2.

Wow. I just looked at the rankings, and I must say, I'm impressed. Thank you to those who read the first chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it. I will try my best to continue writing good chapters. So far I've already pre written chapters, so now I'm just posting them. 

Please continue to read Cherry Contact, I promise you, it will get even better, juicier, the whole lot. Anyways here is chapter 2. enjoy :)

It's the next day. I kept tossing and turning last night. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. His presence was lingering at the back of my mind. I need to stop thinking of him and just get through the day. Olivia and I are on the same shift today, so I'll get to see and talk to her about something else besides him. I'm probably not going to see him again, so why waste my thoughts on him. I'm running late, per usual. I grabbed my bag and rushed out my apartment. I call for a taxi since walking was going to take too long. Olivia was going to kill me if I am late again. Eventually I arrive to the store. I already see a few customers looking around. "Sorry I'm late. I slept through my alarm." I told Olivia as I put my bag down and clocked in to work.

"It's okay Di. Just try be on time for once." She replies sarcastically. I roll my eyes at her in a funny way because a few days ago she was late, and I told her the exact same thing.

A few hours pass by, I was about to go on my break until I heard a voice. A somewhat familiar voice. I stop stirring my tea and I see him. 'It's him!' I said to myself in shock. I try quickly drop to the floor behind the counter. Liv looks a bit confused. I do some sort of sign language to tell her not to look at me otherwise he will know something is off. "Hi there. Is Diana in today?" he asks to Olivia.

Oh gosh. She's going to expose me. "Uh yes. She is on her break unfortunately." She replies as I sigh with relief.

"Could you tell her that Mr Sty- Harry is here" he asked.

Olivia nods her head at Harry while he pondered around the store

Olivia nods her head at Harry while he pondered around the store. I make a break for it to the staff room around the corner. "Diana. Why is he looking for you?" Liv asked me with an arched eyebrow. "what did you do?". I ask myself the same thing. 'Why is he back and why is he looking for me specifically' "That's Harry. The guy I tried telling you about on the phone yesterday" I told her. He's waiting for me. What the hell do I say? I walk out to the front and I see him checking himself out in the mirror. "Hi. Can I help you?" I ask him with a little tremble in my words. He turns around quite fast as if he was caught off guard. "I was wondering if you sold ties?" he asked.

"A tie?" I reply with confusion.

"Yes. Just one tie" he responded. That's a bit strange. 'Why just a tie.' I thought to myself. 

"uh yes. Follow me" I told him as I walked towards the tie section. I show him what we have in stock. He looks through the different ties. "This one" he points out and grabbed the tie. It was a navy-blue tie with small white anchors on it. I walked towards the front desk; he follows behind me. As he placed the tie in my hands, his hand gently touches mine, and I start to become numb in the legs I can't get rid of this feeling. He's so intimidating and I like it. I ring up his one tie and put it into a bag. "that will be $20" I told him. He gave me a $100 note, "keep the change" he said with a smirk. He winked at me and then walked out the store. As soon as he left, I was so relieved but confused. "What was that?" Olivia said to me. I look at her in confusion, "I don't know." I said to her.

It's finally lock-up time. Liv and I are going for drinks at the bar just down the road. As I locked the doors, Liv fixes her hair in the reflection of the car window in front of her. A few minutes later, we arrived at the bar. I order myself a Martini while Liv orders something way stronger. I should be drinking something way stronger especially after today. Liv and I huddle through the crowd to go dance. With our drinks in hand while spinning and jumping around, we were having a great time. It was round 4 on drinks, and I'm having an absolute blast. I kind of just want to get him out my head. Liv is out on the dance floor, dancing with some stranger and I just ordered round 5. As I told the bartender what I want, my phone buzzed. UNKNOWN. Meet me in the VIP section. H. The text said. I looked at my phone with confusion. 'Who is this person?' I wonder. I took my chances and I walked towards the VIP area. There were two buff bodyguards blocking the entrance. "someone told me to meet them here. Could you let me in?" I ask them.

"do you have a VIP pass?" they ask me in a deep voice.

"umm no-" I try to tell them but before I could finish my sentence, they interrupt me. "Sorry, you are not allowed in" he said to me. Well, I tried. As I turn around, I hear another voice. "Wait. She's with me". I turn back around, and you won't believe who I see.

So that is chapter 2! Hope you liked it. Feel free to comment vote or something. Do you like the GIFs? should I add more...

 Do you like Diana so far? and what about Harry, he's very strange. haha. 

I'll post the next chapter tomorrow or the next day. 

love you all! 

tpwk x