5.

[A/N] Hiyaaa. Chapter 5 is here! enjoyyyy x (also the song attached gives this chapter good vibes)

He takes me down to the basement where all the cars are parked. I hear a little beep and see the lights go off from this small old-fashioned, yellow Porsche convertible. This is definitely a car Harry would drive. 

As I walk towards the passenger door, Harry runs in front of me so he can open the door for me

As I walk towards the passenger door, Harry runs in front of me so he can open the door for me. I get in and he closes the door and runs to the driver's side. As he starts the car, the radio is blasting One Direction. I look at him and laugh. He quickly turned the music down as if he's embarrassed. He had a small terrified look in his eyes. I pat his shoulder to let him know it's fine. "Whoops... sorry about that" he said as he put the gear shift into reverse. We're driving down the busy street, looking amongst tall skyscrapers. I turn the music back up and jam to some Midnight Memories. It feels like we've been in this car for hours. It's literally starting to become sunset. Where is he taking me? "umm, are we nearly there?" I ask Harry.

"close your eyes" he responded. I hesitated to close my eyes. What if he drives off a bridge or something like that. He takes his free hand and covers my eyes playfully. "Okay fine, I'll close them" I groaned. I close my eyes and just wait. It's been a few minutes. The car eventually comes to a stop. My door opens and Harry grabs my hand to help me out the car. I probably tripped a couple times on the way to our destination. Finally, we stop. "Okay on 3, open your eyes." He told me, "1...2...3". I open my eyes, as I adjust to the brightness, I realise I was standing outside this cute beach house overlooking the ocean. "Where are we?" I ask him with confusion.

"Since you are my new stylist, I thought that we should take some time out to get to know each other and make sure we feel comfortable around each other." He said with a smile. I was quite shocked that he wanted to do this.

"Okay. That's nice of you. I mean we could have done this at someone's house or a restaraunt but this is good too." I replied. He laughs at me and throws me the keys to the house.

As I open the front door, I can smell the fresh ocean breeze. My favourite scent of all time. I walk in and you can see the sun setting through the patio doors overlooking the ocean. "So what do you think?" Harry asked. I look at him with a big smile on my face.

"This is amazing!" I told him

"This is amazing!" I told him. I could look at this view for hours.

"There's one problem..." Harry said to me while scratching his head, "There's only one room"

"Oh, how convenient" I reply sarcastically. He smiles at my response.

"I'll sleep on the couch" he said back to me as he dumped his bag.

"Wait, I didn't pack anything" I told him terrified.

"Well, I guess we need to go shopping" he replied with a wink. I roll my eyes at him because its 6:00 in the evening. What stores are going to be open. "the stores are all close Harry" I inform him.

"When you're Harry Styles, you can make the impossible happen"

"right... whatever helps you sleep at night" I replied.

"You help me sleep at night" Harry whispered under his breath so I couldn't hear him. After getting back from the store, we actually managed to find some clothes, not the best but it will do. I pack my stuff into the closet in the one bedroom in this house. Once I finished I went to sit outside on the deck and watch the waves crash on the shore. Harry comes to join me and he brought me a blanket and a glass of water. I thank him. We both stare at each other. Time just froze. My heart starts racing again. "Wow. You're so beautiful" Harry said to me while still looking into my eyes. I get all shy and turn my face away from him. I hide my smile underneath the blanket. I can't believe he just said that. I try change the conversation, "Um, I'm going to shower. I've been in a car the whole day."

"Okay, see you later" he replies with a smirk. That damn smirk always gives me butterflies.

I run the shower and wait for it to steam up. As I'm showering I just think to myself about my future. My life is going to change completely in a few weeks. Suddenly the lights go out. "HARRY I KNOW THAT'S YOU" I shouted. "TURN IT BA-" I try say until I feel hands on my waist. "HAR-" I couldn't finish my sentence. He spins me around and starts kissing me down my neck. He pushes me against the wall. Water is getting all over my hair. His kisses feel so good but this is so bad. I want to stop but I just can't. His soft, wet hair brushes against my neck as he comes back up and kisses me passionately on the lips. His kisses are gentle yet rough. I run my fingers through his hair as he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him. The hot water is burning my back but I don't mind. It makes it feel better. I switch the shower off without breaking the amazing kiss. He carries me to the bed and drops me. my soaking wet hair is making the sheets wet and cold but I got distracted by that thought with Harry on top of me kissing me from the lips all the way down to my stomach. I shiver from how good it feels. "Harry, we shouldn't" I moan. He kisses back up to my neck. He smells so good, like vanilla and something stronger. "do you want me to stop" Harry whispered in my ear. I don't know whether we should stop before things start to progress more or if we should carry on and just live in the moment. I can't sleep with him, he's technically my boss now. "we shouldn't" I tell him with some regret. He respect my answer and gets off of me. I goes into the bathroom to grab some towels. "Harry, I work for you now. I can't do this with you as much as I want to." I say to him with my head in my hands feeling a little overwhelmed.

"You don't work FOR me, you work WITH me. I don't see that breaking rules. I want you so bad Diana, ever since I saw you in your store. I couldn't stop thinking about you." He replied as he fixed his towel around his small, tattooed waist. I get up and grab the clothes I just got today. "Could you not look at me while I get dressed" I told him.

"not like I just saw you naked like 5 minutes ago, but I'll give you your privacy." He said with a little bit of sarcasm. He walked out the room and shut the door behind him. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. What did I just do? I thought to myself. I'm overthinking everything. What the fuck just happened? I don't leave the room after Harry left. I just laid in bed trying to fall asleep and try not to think about the events of tonight. I'm just about to fall asleep, I vaguely hear the door open. I keep my eyes closed. I hear his footsteps coming closer. My heart starts beating really fast. I feel a gentle kiss on my forehead. "goodnight Diana" he whispered to me and then left. 

OOOOOHHHHHH SPICYYYYYY. What are your thoughts on this chapter! yay or nay.

Harry is soo cuteee omgggg. okay thats enough. see ya in the next chapter.

tpwk x