11

[A/N] hiyaaa. this should be the last short chapter for a while. next chapter will be longer. apologies. but anyways enjoy! x 

The next couple of days in France were spent rushing around getting new clothes and shoes and making sure the boys were always in order as they ran around like little kids. Louis hasn't spoken to me since we were in the bus after our flight coming from Australia, the only words I've gotten out of him are a simple "yes" or "no" when he's either agreeing or disagreeing on an outfit I've chosen.

Harry and I have been good, obviously with all the shows going on we've been distant but we always end up meeting in the hallway every time after shows. I feel bad because we stay awake for hours and I know Harry needs sleep because he works all day long, he does end up taking naps on set most of the time, but he needs proper sleep. On the other hand, the rest of the boys are doing great, Zayn's voice is improving every single day and I couldn't be more proud, some days he's not in the correct headspace but we always talk it out. Liam never stops talking and telling weird stories that nobody asked for but at the end of the day, that's what makes Liam, Liam. Niall is always having a laugh and pulling pranks with Harry and always talking about his hometown which always makes me think of Olivia and how much I miss her. And as for Louis, I just wish we could speak, so I know what's on his mind.

Two days later

It's the final show tonight in Paris and I'm so nervous yet excited for the boys. It's ten minutes before call time and all the boys are ready, we're all backstage and can hear the fans roaring from the stadium. The boys are fooling around, Harry flashes a smile and winks at me, and I wink back. I have to hand each boy their mic before they go on stage tonight because the person on duty decided to get sick last minute.

It's time, the fans are going crazy, the videos for the screen are playing and the boys are ready to go onstage. I hand Niall his mic and wish him luck, then Liam, Zayn, then Harry, he gives me a hug and whispers in my ear "I'll see you after the show for the after party love", my cheeks go red but I instantly drop back to earth as I dread giving Louis his mic, I hand his mic to him and he accepts it wish his right hand, and that's when I notice something weird.

On his wrist is my hair band, the one Harry kept from our steamy night in Australia. How did Louis get my hair band, I know it's mine. It's white with black dots through the center, I made it myself back in New York.

As he took his mic and went on stage my heart sank, tonight is supposed to be a good night, Louis hasn't spoken to me in a minute so why would he have MY hair band.

oooo spicy. Louis is all shady now. hmmm interesting. also Louis looks so good in the gif. 

anyways. hope you liked it! 

Vote , Comment , Share

see ya in the next chapter

tpwk.