15.

Diana's POV:

I chuck my bag by the side of my bed and crash into the soft mattress. I don't know why but I'm still exhausted. I slept on the bus, clearly didn't help. I look at my phone to check if I got any messages, nothing. I get up again and neaten myself before going to Harry's room. I knock on his door in a little tune before he interrupts me by opening the door, "hey! I was having fun knocking" I moan at him. He laughs at me

"fine I'll just close the door again" he says as he's about to close it but I intercept it with the palm of my hand, slapping against the solid door

"fine I'll just close the door again" he says as he's about to close it but I intercept it with the palm of my hand, slapping against the solid door. Ow that kinda hurt. He grabs my hand and swiftly pulls me into his chest, our faces are just inches away from each other, I stare into his green eyes as he stares into mine. Our breathing becomes in sync with each other. He cups my face with his warm hands while I just look at him, admiring all the details in his face, his dimples start to show as he smiles at me, his eyelashes look so soft as he blinks. He pulls my face closer to his and presses his delicate and perfect lips against mine. He kisses me with passion and something else that I can't put my finger on. I wrap my arms behind his neck as he hoists me up around his waist and brings me to the bed behind him. He doesn't break the kiss while placing me gently on his bed. My legs still wrapped around him with his arms by the side of my head giving him support. We pause our kiss and we just look at each other, I reassure him that I want to if he wants to. I nod my head at him and without hesitation he grabs his shirt and rips it off of him and throws it on the floor. He kisses me, trailing down my neck till he gets to my collarbone, he pulls the hem of my shirt up as I lift myself to pull the shirt off. He kisses my collarbone down to the middle of my chest and down in between my breasts. His hands travel behind my back unclasping my bra. I pull his face back to mine and I kiss him with all the power I have. I unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans while he undoes mine. There's a rush in my heart, our breathing becomes rapid as he thrusts into me. I have my arms around his neck, pulling the back of his hair as he does the same with mine. This sensation flowing through me makes me let out a quiet moan. He kisses me again roughly. His thrusts become more rapid and rough. I arms fall from his neck onto the sides of me, I grab the sheets tightly as we both hit that sense of euphoria. It feels amazing, he feels amazing , he is amazing. He kisses me once again gently and rolls onto his back beside me.

We lay there, waiting for our breathing to calm down. I'm all sweaty and so is he. I check the time, we need to leave in an hour for the show. We shower together, cleaning each other and talking about what's going to happen at the show. On the bus, I had this dream of him wearing this specific outfit, I want to see if maybe I can recreate that outfit for him. Once we finish getting ready, I head back to my room to grab my bag and I meet harry and the boys downstairs in the lobby. All I could think about on the way down was how I just went from this really weird relationship with Harry into such an intimate one, and I'm confused on what this all means, are we going to make things official, are we just going to ignore it. I'm stressing but for probably no reason. We all jump into the several cars parked outside the entrance. Harry, Niall and I take one car and the rest split up in between the other cars. "So Diana, any new news?" Niall asks with suspicion in his eyes, I'm thrown off by the question knowing what just happened less than 10 minutes ago. Harry nudges Niall's shoulder hard to stop him asking questions. He obviously knows something, I wouldn't be surprised, Harry tends to spend a lot of time with me. I wonder if he knows about what just happened, can you see it in my expression that I just had mind-blowing sex with the one and only Harry freaking Styles. It can't be that obvious. I shake my head at Niall and just stared out the window for the rest of the car ride. Harry is sat in between Niall and I, I feel his arm brush against my thigh, he's doing it on purpose. I lean my leg away from him trying to not let Niall notice what is happening even though he already knows.