21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HARRY!!! 

can't believe he is 27!? 

okay, here is chapter 21. :) 

It's been a few hours since we landed in Greece. The show starts in a few hours. I'm currently scrolling through my phone in the dressing room waiting for the boys to finish sound check. I can perfectly hear all their harmonies from back stage. It sounds almost angelic. The sound travelling down each hallway into several rooms including the one I'm in. I must say, I probably have one of the best jobs right now. Not only do I get the pleasure to work with One Direction, but I'm also able to branch out and explore new styles and ways to create ideas. I've always wanted to create my own clothing line but I've never gotten the chance to. Maybe when I get back from tour. I haven't realised how long I've been sitting here thinking because next thing I know, the boys are shouting down the hallway, probably making their way to the green room. I decided to chill here a bit more, giving space to the boys, I've been with them for a few days, they could use a break. 

To kill time, I looked through the rails of clothing lined in front of me, coming up with some outfits for the boys for the show. Harry isn't a fan of button up shirts but maybe tonight I can convince him to wear one. It's just a simple black button up with some white detailing on the cuffs, paired up with the regular skinny jeans he always wears. Niall will wear a nirvana graphic tee, giving some edge to his outfit with his jeans as well. I should know by now, these boys will always and only wear skinny jeans on tour. Liam will probably wear a white tee with a lumberjack patterned long sleeve around the waist. Louis, white, graphic sleeveless shirt, the usual. And Zayn, plain black tee, leather jacket and his jeans. Once I've sorted out the outfits, 30 minutes have already gone past. I head towards the green room where the boys should be. 

As I open the door to a very noisy room, first thing I see is Niall and Louis pretending to be in a boxing match while Zayn, Liam and Harry just laugh their asses off, but what I immediately notice is empty beer bottles on the floor beside the coffee table near the boys on the couch. Were they seriously drinking before the show. Harry notices my gaze at the bottles and he already looks regretful. He paces towards me as if I'm about to scream. "it's not what it looks like, we all had a drink to let go of the pressure of tonight's show" he explains himself.

"what about the other shows? I didn't see you guys drink then?" I know I sound bitchy but I work for them, and I just want the best for them. If they go out drunk on stage, it's going to be a disaster and I am part to blame. I should've kept my eye on them like they are 5 year olds and I'm their mother. Paul is going to be mad. "Hey, Niall, come on man. Calm down." I lost my attention due to Niall's stupidity as he nearly fell back onto the glass table. "seriously guys, what the fuck is wrong with you. Your show starts in less than an hour. Sober the fuck up" I scold those 5 year olds. Louis is already giving me a snarky look but I honestly couldn't be fucked. I grab all the bottles I could find and throw them into a trash bag, trying to eliminate some evidence so Paul doesn't throw a fit. I luckily managed to find some bottles of water. "here drink up and get your act together." I chuck the bottles at the boys.

"yes mom" of course Niall had to chip in with his beautiful sarcasm. Thank god that Paul isn't here. After 3 bottles of water for each of the boys, they are sobered up, munching away at some bagels from the canteen. The show starts in 15 minutes. Once I got them all styled, I make sure to quickly take a look in the green room to see if any mess was lying around. Seemed to be all clear. Now I'm a bit more relaxed.

The show was a success. The fans are of course, super loud and the boys did a great job per usual. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel. We managed to book the infamous Mykonos hotel which had cave-like pools in the rooms. I saw them all over Instagram so I'm dying to check it out. each boy got their own room since the team knew that they would go out partying and most likely bring some girl back to their hotel. I wasn't in the mood to go out tonight so I let Harry and the boys have some fun. I took this time to read some books and take a little night swim. It's around 8:30pm now so they might only be back in a couple hours. We have the day off tomorrow so we can all sleep in. I was looking out to the glistening moon reflecting on the calm ocean. It was really beautiful. I couldn't help but take some semi good photos. A few minutes later, I began to get a bit cold so I got out and had a relaxing bubble bath, wine glass in hand. I haven't relaxed like this in ages. 

Not going to lie, but I do miss Harry. I can't wait till we get to London so I can finally tell him how I feel. It's now 10:45pm, I'm all cozy in bed, reading again just waiting to here back from Harry. I texted him about an hour ago telling him to let me know when he's back. haven't received anything back yet. I didn't even realize how time went by because next thing I know, a loud knock was heard, I already know who it is. I rush to the door, my feet very cold from the floor, I open it to see the one and only Harry. His tall, broad body crashes into mine as he takes my lips in his, tugging my bottom lip as I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his curls. His warmth, already warming me up yet making shivers fall down my body. All I taste is spearmint gum, no source of alcohol and I smell his delicious cologne he always wears. I'll never get tired of that. I manage to shut the door as he presses me against it never breaking the kiss. "jump" is all I hear from his whisper in my ear. I did as he asked and jumped, with him catching the back of my thighs, still pressed against the door. He starts kissing my jawline, I stretch out my neck so he has all that skin to explore. He moves down just below my jaw and down my neck till my shoulder blades. "I need you" he says with his hot breath against my skin making me go crazy.

 I want him so badly. I want to feel him. "I need you" I repeat his words. With that confirmation, he carries me to the bed, laying me on my back gently. He peels off his shirt in one swift motion. His tattoos on show, his muscles flexing when he moves his arms. I pull him from behind his neck to my lips, I love when his lips are against mine. It's so addicting. He kisses me with such passion, I need him. I can feel his bulge growing in his jeans. I feel bad, I want him to feel good tonight. I sit up and get rid of my shirt, tossing it somewhere in the room. I'm not wearing a bra, so my breasts are in sight. His eyes travel down my body, he helps me take my shorts off, leaving me in just my underwear. Without hesitation, I unbuckle his belt and undo the button and zipper, pulling down his jeans till he's left in his briefs. His bulge is now more prominent from the thin fabric covering it. He kisses me again, lying on top of me, with his hand supporting him up. I remove the last piece of fabric on my body, desperate to feel completely exposed for him. He follows my lead by taking off his last item of clothing, freeing his erection. I can already tell I'm wet, and I'm pretty sure he knows too. "already so wet for me love?" his voice calm but so sexy. I nod my head, biting my bottom lip while pressing my thighs together to try relieve some pressure that's being built up. He saw what I was doing but instead he opened my legs, exposing my heat. His fingers finding their way to gently stroke my clit. His touch making me moan softly. Nothing has really happened and I'm already done for. "Harry, stop teasing me" I moan out. I can't cope any longer. I need him inside me. "fuck me harry" my words obviously triggered him because next thing I know he pushes his length into me, I moan out in surprise because that happened fast. It felt like ages since we've had sex. I'm still adjusting to his size but the rush I get every time we're intimate like this, its indescribable. 

He thrusts in and out of me, moaning out profanities and my name. I love hearing him say my name. I feel the tension building up in my abdomen, the heat between our bodies making me glisten with sweat. "ah- I'm close" harry moans out even louder. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs are wrapped around his lower back. "me too" I tell him, my eyes are screwed shut due to how much tension I'm feeling. I can already tell I'm going to let go any second now. He thrusts one for time and that was all it takes for me to be sent over the edge, "ahh" I moan out. with that, harry releases just as he pulls out since we didn't have time to put on a condom. His release all over my stomach and legs. His body comes crashing into mine, hugging me and resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you" he says. I'm still surprised when he says that. I can't confess just yet. I want it to be special. I kiss him in response. Butterflies are invading my stomach from those 3 words. "I know". We take a few seconds compose ourselves. He grabs his shirt and cleans up the mess he made. "hmm, how about a night swim?" he suggests and of course I said yes. 

ouuu a little bit of a smut chapter. I'm not the best at writing smut because ya girl is the most virgin person ever. anyways. hope you liked it and again a huge happy birthday to my king. 

remember to vote, comment and share. 

see you in the next chapter :) 

tpwk x