19

Dinner was short and sweet. I think all of us were a bit exhausted. Being on tour, can drain some people. The rest of the boys call it a night so we all went back to the hotel. Harry and I just kept quite till we all got out of the elevator. Thankfully the boys were too tired to notice how awkward Harry and I are. I fumble through my handbag to try find my room key but Harry stops me by holding his hand on mine, making me look back up him, holding his room key in his other hand waving it around. He lets out a small grin as we walk out the elevator to his room. He takes longer strides than me, so I'm walking as fast as I can to catch up to him. He swipes his key on the sensor till it turns green and pushes the door open, holding it for me as he gestures for me to walk in first. 

The first thing I noticed was a champagne bottle resting in a bucket of ice on the table in front of me complimented with roses and candles. Did he seriously plan all of this, how did he know things were going to go well tonight, for all he knew, I could've had a massive fight with him and things would go to shit. I guess his positive mind comes in handy. I look back at him astounded. He looks a bit nervous while he scratches the back of his neck, not making full eye contact with me, "I – uh thought maybe, tonight can be a special night, you've been feeling upset so I thought I'd try help you." He looks so nervous that it's cute, "You don 't have to, we can just chill or you can go to your room, I-" I interrupt his sentence,

"yes of course! I want to spend tonight with you, thank you. This means so much!" I rush up to him for a hug, he wraps his inked arms around me, holding me, making me feel so safe and loved. I lean back to cup his face and peck him on the lips. I turn around to grab the champagne and pour it into the glasses but I hear this noise coming from the bathroom, I walk in to see that he started running a bubble bath. I love bubble baths, they are my literal favourite thing to do. He notices that I'm staring at him, "what?" he lifts one eyebrow and his forehead creases. I just laugh, he looks so cute. I shake my head at him with a smile. I pass him his glass and we cheers, "to whatever our future holds" we clink our glasses and take our first sip of this very expensive champagne.

Undressing in front of him will never be not weird, I'm a girl with insecurities. I've only been naked in front of one other person besides Harry. My ex obviously. I try not to think about him, our relationship was toxic so thinking about it makes me sad, and I don't want to be sad, especially tonight, but since that came into my mind, I should probably tell him about my ex one day. not today. My back faces harry as I undo my bra clasp, I don't know why I feel so embarrassed. He's seen me naked before. This is nerve wracking. Goosebumps form on my skin reminding me that I'm not alone in this bathroom. Warm hands gentle brush my shoulder blades, I lean my neck to the side, trying to stop shivers from falling down my spine, his lips leave small kisses in the middle of my upper back, leading to my shoulders and up my neck to my right ear. His breath feels warm on my skin, making me tingle. I turn to face him again, ignoring the fact that I'm almost naked. He looks deep into my eyes, not saying or doing anything. Just admiring me. I immediately blush. Damn, I'm definitely catching feelings now.

Harry's POV

Watching her play with the bubbles like a child, makes my heart flutter. I can't help but admire her beauty and her special soul. I am so happy that I met her, I can't picture a life without her ever since we spoke for the first time. Life is crazy, I never expected to ask a girl I just met who works in a store, to travel the world with me and then I start to catch feelings, no, I'm falling in love with her. "What are you staring at?" she says as she blows bubbles towards my face.

"you" I reply straight up in a deep tone, I'm just speaking the truth. I can tell my words were unexpected to her, even though deep down I'm pretty sure she knows how I feel about her. My eyes gaze from her own down her chest, I notice her biting her bottom lip, eager for whatever she's thinking of. I graze the back of by hand on her thigh submerged under the water, gliding closer to her centre. Her nerves twitch as I stroke her thigh, she's so beautiful, and I am so happy I'm here with her in this moment. Without hesitation, I lean closer to her making the water splash around us, kissing her with eagerness. Her hands immediately swing around my neck, arching her back as I kiss her top lip and biting her bottom lip. "let's take this to the bed, shall we?" I break the kiss as I said this, craving her lips once again only after a few seconds of separation from her. All she does is nod. Our cold, wet bodies leave the steamy bathroom, hitting the cold hotel room air as we make our way to the bed calling our names. We both stand at the end of the bed, her looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. Her short figure, stands there innocently but craving the not-so innocent.