8

[A/N] whoops sorry for the delay. shit got busy. Here is Chapter 8. 

also... the golden mv.... holy moly. that mv is immaculate. imma put that video above for ya'll.

enjoy

Harry and I sat down at the front of this amazing yacht and took in the view of Sydney. I woman comes up to us and hands us a cocktail. Must be nice to have good income. I'd be living like this every day if I had the opportunity. As we sail along the ocean with the hot Australian sun beaming over us, Harry and I just chill and get a tan. I brought tanning oil with me because I knew we'd be in the sun the whole day. I rub the oil all over my body except my back since I can't reach it. I'm hesitant to ask Harry to do it for me, his touch makes me all nervous. I ask him anyways, "Could you put some on my back for me?" I interrupt Harry of his tanning.

"sure" he replies as he got up. I lie on my back and loosen the bikini strings so he doesn't miss a spot. He sprays some on and it made me flinch a little bit. As he put his warm hand on my back my entire body goes numb. His touch does the weirdest things to me. It makes me like him even more every time we touch. He gives me a little massage as he rubs in the oil. It feels amazing. Where does he learn all of these tricks. As he finished up, he tied my bikini back together and lets me know that he's done. I turn back around, "Thanks. That was really soothing" I tell him. He smiles at me and grabs us two bottles of water. It's been an hour or two.

I'm getting so hot. I get up from tanning and walk to the front of the boat, "What are you doing?" harry said with confusion. I look back at him, "I'm going for a swim. You coming?" I ask as I climb over the railings.

"Wait for me, let's jump together" he said as he quickly got up. He climbs over the railings and takes my hand. We both jumped and splashed down into the refreshing sea water. I laugh at how crazy we are. We had a splashing competition. We'd get back to the top of the boat and try make the biggest splash. We enjoyed our time on the ocean until we made our way back to the docks and paparazzi were crowding the whole place. What will people think of a photo of me and Harry. They are going to think I'm a new girlfriend. I mean I wish I was but I don't really see that happening. Paul protects us while pushing through the paparazzi to get us safely back to the car. We made it and drove away with speed. While driving back to the hotel, I look at Harry scrolling through his twitter feed and he already sees the photos of us from earlier. He looks a bit stressed. I look back to my window and just wait till we get back to the hotel. 10 minutes later, we eventually arrive back at the hotel. Paul lets us know that we are leaving for the concert in 30 minutes. Harry and I make our way back to our rooms. Ever since he saw his twitter we didn't speak at all. A big silence just formed between us. I was a bit confused about it. I put my stuff down on the bed and changed into my outfit for the concert. I put on some ripped denim jeans and a silk, button up shirt with a couple bracelets to match. I put on some sneakers and brushed my hair into a braid. I grab all the things I'll need, like my phone and charger as well as a jacket. All the boys' clothes are already at the stadium, in their dressing room. I lock up my room and head back down to lobby where I meet up with the rest of the boys, including Harry. Once every one was there we got in the cars and left. Tonight is going to be so cool!

After our journey to the stadium we make our way to the dressing rooms and I get the boys to try on multiple outfits to see what they like and find comfortable. Louis goes for black skinny jeans and a white tank top. Simple and cute. Niall wears something similar, Black skinny jeans and a white polo shirt. Liam likes the black jeans and a denim jacket with a plain white shirt and of course his signature New York Yankees baseball cap. Zayn puts on a batman shirt and black jeans. These boys really love their black skinny jeans. Now it's Harry's turn. He takes a look through all the clothing and picks out this black button up shirt and obviously black skinny jeans. He leaves the top 3 buttons open which allows us to see his two bird tattoos. He looks in the mirror and admires his outfit. "Pass me that green bandana" Harry asked. I grab the bandana lying on the chair behind me and pass it to him. He tries to put the bandana on but fails. I offer some help to him. I wrap it around his soft curly hair and tie it at the back. He takes another look at himself in the mirror and smiles. He turns around and gives me a big hug. "Tonight is going to be great" he said with big smile, "make sure you're backstage watching the performance" he said as he walked out. first outfit change went better than. I thought. I pack up things and make my way to see the boys in action. As the concert goes on, their confidence boosts as the crowd gets louder and louder. They look so happy to be on stage. You'd think that they are completely different people on and off stage but they're not. They are the exact same. Their adrenaline levels are high and surprisingly mine are too. This is crazy. What an experience! Lou and I are jamming backstage to best song ever and having a great time. 2 hours later the boys finally finish. They run off stage with big smiles and sweaty bodies. Harry runs up to me and grabs me and swings me around in a big hug. He puts me down and tries to shake off the adrenaline. "What did you think of the first show?" he asked with excitement.