Future of My Hero

As everyone was once again engulfed by the white light, they were once again in H's theatre.

"Hello hello!" H said.

Everyone sat down while saying hi, all knowing the drill.

"So I've got a special universe today! It's about another possible future, just like Dark War, but it's a lot better," H exclaimed.

"That's better," sighed Midoriya.

"What's Dark War?" Asked Eri.

"You don't wanna know," everyone, even Bakugou, said at once.

"So this one features our one & only Eri as the main character, as we see her first day at UA!" H said.

"Sound amazing!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Let's get started," H said.

As the alarm went off, a snow haired girl riser from her bed. She was tall & lanky, with some leanness to her muscles. It was a teenage Eri.

"She looks amazing," Midoriya cried at his little girl.

Eri was amazing at how she looked. She smiled.

"Eri, breakfast is ready!" Yelled Eri's "mother" from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Eri said with a big smile.

She rushed out of her room, still in her pjs, running in on Uraraka setting out a traditional Japanese breakfast on the marble island.

"Wow, Uraraka's the one taking care of Eri? I thought I'd be Mido, or Mirio," said Mina.

"Yeah..." H scratched the back of his head.

Everyone was confused.

Meanwhile Uraraka had money symbols in her eyes as she saw the nice house her & Eri were living in.

"How's it going Mom?" Eri asked.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking," Uraraka smiled.

Eri smiled even brighter.

"Today's the day!" She exclaimed. The
She frowned.

"It's also that day..." Eri said depressingly.

"Yeah," Uraraka frowned too.

"Well, let's just eat," Uraraka said.

"Wonder what that's as all about?" M*neta asked.

Kaminari wondered too, but had a gut feeling he held inside him.

As Eri & Uraraka finished eating, Eri ran back upstairs & put on her uniform. Overall the UA clothing hadn't changed one bit since her mom's days, except the uniform had a green tie, instead of red. The red was still worn by the guys though. Why only the girls wore green was a mystery to everyone.

As Eri finished packing her stuff, she ran too the door, and turned to Uraraka, waving her goodbye before leaving.

Eri ran down to the train, where she met up with her neighbor, Tamashiro, who wasn't always the nicest, but she put up with him nonetheless.