Anti-Depression Pills

As Deku & Uraraka walked into the dorms, Deku was  so hyper that he ran into a wall, smiled, & then tripped at least six times while going up the stairs, & was laughing hysterically the whole time.

"What the hell happened to Deku? And why's he being so godddamn annoying!?" Bakugo yelled in anger.

"Well, while we were visiting his mom's house, she said his doctor had prescribed him some anti-depression pills. So, they did work, but a little too well," Uraraka said, exhausted.

"Well can he get off of them, because I prefer little Deku as a depressed potato rather than an annoying ass bitch!!!" Bakugo yelled as he stomped up to his room. Kirishima chased after him.

"Sooooooooo, Uraraka, why were you at Midoriya's mom's house~?" Hagakure asked, while smiling, though no one could see it.

"W-well, he brings a d-different friend to visit each year, s-so I guess he chose m-me?" Uraraka said, unsure, while blushing.

"Then how come I've only seen him bring you five times this year?" Iida asked, oblivious.

"Ooooooh!!!" Mina was so excited as Uraraka blushed very hard.

Everyone was cut off as Deku jumped up & down out of the door of his room, before accidentally falling off the railing & landing face first on the floor.

"Deku!!!" Uraraka yelled in worry, as she & the others ran over to Deku, who slowly raised his head to look at them.

He was missing a tooth & had a bloody nose, alongside a bruise on his forehead.

"Look, Mommy, I went skydiving!" Deku yelled as his voice cracked in a high pitched, drunk like way before passing out.