Chargebolt & the Last Wish

"This next universe is very unique!" H says.

"Don't you say that about all of them?" Bakugou questions with an attitude. H stares at him, but decides to ignore him.

"In this universe, all of you are animals!" H says. This gets the crowd very excited.

"Now there aren't any pro heroes in this universe, not any quirks, but some heroes do exist. And in this universe, we'll follow one of those heroes," H says.

"Who will it be?" Deku questions.

"Class 1-A's very own Denki Kaminari," H says. Everyone looks at Kaminari, who is filled with nothing but pure, unadulterated happiness. Jirou thinks it cute. She blushes at that thought. Momo looks at her friend & smirks.

A glass of milk is filled and slides down the table, landing in the hands of Kaminari, a yellow striped tabby cat. He wore a black hat, with a white feather, & matching black boots and belt. A thunderbolt shaped sword was holstered into the belt.

"Okay, a thunderbolt shaped sword is pretty badass," Sero says as Kirishima agrees.

"So, he's a cat?" Uraraka asks, feeling stupid for asking the question.

"Yep. Kaminari is a Robin Hood like hero who helps people, though he's also anti authority & is wanted by the police," H explains.

"Of course," Bakugou shakes his head.

"Does he have nine lives like a real cat?" Hagekure asks.

"Cats don't actually have nine lives," Ojiro tells her.

"Maybe not, but Kaminari does have nine lives! Or at least, he did," H answers Hagekure's question.

"What do you mean by did?" Tsu asks.

"Kaminari has already lost eight of his lives, leaving him with one left. As a result, people are telling him to retire," H explains.

"Ha! I am Chargebolt! I am no one's lap cat. Another glass, and give me your heaviest," Kaminari tells the bartender as he laps up the milk.

"Him lapping up milk like that is adorable," Mina squeals as Kaminari chuckles at himself.

"I do wonder what you put in milk to make it 'heavy'", Tokoyami wonders out loud.

"I keep the heavy stuff in the back," the bartender stated before leaving to get the milk for Kaminari. Kaminari looks at himself in the mirror. "Heh. Retire. You are too good looking to retire."

Jirou rolls her eyes, as everyone laughs.

"There's that ego we all know!" M*neta says to his friend as Kaminari shakes his head.

"Can't deny I look good in any universe," Kaminari compliments himself.

Suddenly, someone starts whistling as Kaminari looks around for the source of the sound. Next to him is a black furred giant wolf in a red cloak, which wasn't there a second ago.

"That's kinda creepy," Uraraka states.

The wolf looks at the dumbfounded Kaminari with blood red eyes.

"That's even more kinda creepy," Uraraka states.

"Well well, if it isn't Chargebolt himself. Hehehe. In the flesh." The wolf states.

"A fan?" Hagekure hopes for the best.

"That voice sounds familiar..." Todoroki thinks to himself.

"Uhh, hey." Kaminari, a little weirded out, raises his glass slightly before returning to his drink.