Finale, Part 1

"Just so you know, some of y'alls powers are changed, but not many. Plus its during a y'alls senior year." H said.

The screen showed Aizawa & All Might gathering all of the pro heroes & U.A students.

"Some of y'all already know what this is about, but I'm here to get the students up to speed," All Might said. He then presssed a button, which showed a hologram of The League of Villains new base.

"We found the new base of The League of Villains. We have been at war with them for a while, & now we plan to attack. As y'all know, Shigaraki plans to conquer earth, & hold it under his heel.

"Yeah, we know," everyone said.

"Can't believe it's our senior year & we still haven't defeated the League," Kaminari said, dumbfounded.

"We're going to stop Shigaraki once & for all," Aizawa said ss everyone nodded their heads. Midoriya was hesitant, but didn't voice his opinion.

"Of all the people not to agree with the heroes' plan, didn't expect it to be Midoriya," Kirishima said.

The screen showed all of Japan's Pro Heroes moving head first to the base of the League while the students watched from afar.

As Endeavor led the charge, an army of robots flew out of the facility & attacked.

"How'd they get an army of robots!?" Bakugo yelled.

The screen read 2 years later.

"What happened! I know we lose, but how!" Sero yelled.

The screen showed a hooded man with an after shave & an older Eri walking into an abandoned bar as robots patrolled outside.

"Wonder who Eri is with?" Tsuyu asked.

"I like that person's after shave. Reminds me of Aizawa," Sato said.

The screen showed Tokoyami drinking a giant bottle of whiskey.

"We need him," The hooded man said.

"I don't like this plan," Eri response.

"Tokoyami?" The hooded man asked.

"Hey, go find your own pub, this one's mine. I'm drinking my way through this. In fact this whole street's ours," Tokoyami said.

"I don't like the fact that he's underage drinking," Iida said.

"Well, y'all would be about 19, 20 during this story," H said.

"I don't like the fact I'm drinking at all," Tokoyami said, disgusted.

"Tokoyami, it's me, Midoriya," Midoriya said as he took off his hood.

"Midoriya! What happened!" Mina yelled.

"Deku," Uraraka whispered.

Tokoyami drunkenly stumbled over to Midoriya & started touching his face. "Oh, wow, it is you. I thought you bit the dust," Tokoyami said before punching Midoriya in the face.