Finale, Part 2

This video above is my personal theme song for this story.

"Y'all ready for part 2?" H asked.

"I guess," All Might responded.

It showed Midoriya, Eri, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Ragdoll, & Kota walking into an armored facility.

"Ochako is negotiating with their leader," Midoriya said as he lead them inside.

"Yay! I'm still alive!" Uraraka yelled in happiness.

"She's a people person, so everything should be..." Midoriya said as he opened the door.

"Inact," he said as the screen Uraraka & Toga in a Boxing Ring while many people cheered.

"What! Why am I fighting Toga!? Is she the leader Deku was talking about!?" Uraraka screamed.

Uraraka was punched the face before hitting Toga with a powerful left hook.

Toga spit out some blood. "Nice hook! Where's you learn that?" Toga asked.

"Gunhead," Uraraka responded as they continued the fight.

"Ochako! Ochako!" Midoriya yelled in fear as Kota smiled. "She's seems like she can handle herself," Kota said.

"You're right. Do your best honey!" Midoriya yelled.

"Do your best honey? Hahaha!" Sero laughed.

"Wait. Honey!? Their dating! Or better, married!" Mina yelled in happiness as Midoriya & Uraraka blushed.

Toga pulled out electric gauntlets & they started crackling with electricity.

"You gotta be kidding me," Uraraka said as Toga charged at her. Uraraka dodged all of the attacks & eventually grabbed Toga's arm & pulled it behind her back, electrocuting Toga.

"Awesome! Nothing like two hot chick dualing!" Mineta yelled before being hitch slapped by an invisible hand & being choked by a tongue.

Dabi the walked into the ring. "And the winner is the beautiful Ochako Uraraka!" Dabi yelled as there was cheering.

Toga then pushed Dabi outta the way as she walked up to the microphone. "Since she beat me, our deal has been sealed. The League od Villains now work with Overhaul & his fortress of beaks! Tomorrow, we will take back this planet! Yeah!" She yelled as everyone cheered.

Spinner, Mr. Compress, & Muscular were shown in the audience.

Toga walked up the the heroes with Gang Orca behind her while Midoriya shared a kiss with Uraraka.

"Oh my gosh! Yasssssss!" Mina yelled as she pulled out her ship book.

"How'd did Shigaraki let a pawn like you leave the League.

"Easy, he said we were useless! Hahaha!" She laughed as everyone stared at her.

"Sorry, it's a defense mechanism. Two weeks after that, my boyfriend Twice died!" Toga said sadly as Gang Orca put his hand on her.